★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: ** Apple Editors Choice!! **
** 4.5 Stars - TouchArcade **
** One of Pocket Gamers most anticipated games of 2015! **

An epic tale of Adventure, Glory and Pizza! Take a trip to a time when battles were set atop tables and magic was limited only by your imagination! Collect powerful cards to crush your competition in an immersive cardboard universe!

Forged from the award-winning PC game Card Hunter and designed with Richard Garfield, creator of Magic: The Gathering, Loot & Legends takes you on a hilarious journey filled with pop culture, sibling rivalry, and pizza delivery romance!

Use your immensely superior intellect to prove yourself in board game style combat!

Unlock rare cards to level up your deck and progress through increasingly challenging battles!

Unearth unique sets of armor and abilities to bring your heroes to the next level and defeat Big Bad Bosses!

Shuffle your deck, build your team... LIVE THE DREAM!

A network connection is required to play Loot & Legends. Please note that this game is optimized for iPad 3, iPad mini 2, and above.

Loot & Legends is free to play. Some in-game items can be purchased using real money. If you would like to disable this feature, turn off in-app purchases in your devices settings. You must be at least 13 years old to play or download Loot & Legends.

DropForge Terms of Service: http://www.dropforge.com/termsofservice/

PeteOzzy's comments:

Loot & Legends

DropForge Games
Genres: Games Strategy Card

A network connection is required to play Loot & Legends

*** One of Pocket Gamer’s Most Anticipated titles of 2015! ***

LOOT & LEGENDS, based on the award winning PC game Card Hunter, is a free-to-play collectible card game that blends deck building, tactical combat and tabletop RPG’s in a way you’ve never seen before. Grab your cards, miniatures, dice and snacks as you join your Game Master, Gary, in a new world of magic, adventure, and conquest!

Fortune and glory are waiting... do you have what it takes to become the ultimate Legend?

- Bring your skills to the next level! Move your characters through tactical battles to flank enemies and take down bosses.

- Your gear builds your deck! Each piece of armor and weaponry holds a set of cards. Mix and match your favorite equipment to build the ultimate deck!

- Defeat your enemies to unlock new adventures, level up your party, and gain access to increasingly powerful card sets.

- A hilarious and unique journey back to the 80s, filled with pop culture, sibling rivalry, and a love affair with a beautiful, mysterious … pizza delivery girl?

Shuffle your deck, build your team, and live the dream!

PLEASE NOTE! Loot & Legends is completely free to play. However, some game items can also be purchased for real money. If you don't want to use this feature, please disable in-app purchases in your device's settings. Also, under our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, you must be at least 13 years of age to play or download Loot & Legends.

DropForge Terms of Service: http://www.dropforge.com/termsofservice/

Supported Devices:
  • iPad2Wifi
  • iPad23G
  • iPadThirdGen
  • iPadMini4G
  • iPadThirdGen4G
  • iPadFourthGen
  • iPadMini
  • iPadFourthGen4G

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 6.1

Download Size: 69.8MB

02-18-2015, 10:14 PM
I love Card Hunter and I'm so glad this is finally on tablet. I've been playing Card Hunter on the puffin browser while waiting for this. I played a couple rounds and it's very similar but has a few minor changes, that I can see so far.

02-18-2015, 10:24 PM
Sorry about the images; it's 3:30am, the Thread-o-matic doesn't like iPad only screenshots and I'm on my iDevice so can't do it manually.

Anyway, I forfeit all hope at getting things done with this game following me everywhere I go. Absolutely stunning on PC and I can only see it benefitting from the touch input. PBSNellie is entirely correct and this needs to be on any self-respecting RPG fans device, immediately!
02-18-2015, 10:32 PM
I seen the screen shots on itunes and i stright away thought Hero Quest.... going to to check this out

Streaming some of the newest and hottest games on youtube search touchgameplay
02-18-2015, 10:42 PM
Anyone got another link? The one above does nothing for me.
Shame it's online only. Guess that's how the original is anyway though

Edit: scrap that. It's because this is iPad only. Sorry, missed that bit.
Still awesome to see this though. I'll be checking if the Ipa trick works later.

Last edited by Talbs; 02-18-2015 at 10:45 PM.
02-19-2015, 05:44 AM

Actually using the ipa edit method I'm getting a "something went wrong" message when it tries to load up.

Last edited by Talbs; 02-19-2015 at 05:57 AM.
02-19-2015, 05:52 AM
I also want to add that the Devs are awesome. I emailed them with a question and they immediately responded, and answered my questions. It would be really challenging to play this game on a phone, it requires a larger screen to get the full benefit. I am really looking forward to going deeper into this, Im already doing pretty well in Card Hunter. Im not sure how the account transfers over right now, that remains to be seen.

Last edited by PBSNellie; 02-19-2015 at 05:56 AM.
02-19-2015, 08:31 AM

So, what are the IAPs?

Also, when's the release date for rest of the world?

Any impressions so far?

02-19-2015, 09:15 AM
Looks cool! kinda like Paper Dungeon (I think that's what it was called)

If we could harvest human stupidity to run our electricity, and our cars, the world would see a new era of clean, renewable energy. That's an amazing resource we're wasting.
02-19-2015, 09:29 AM
Maybe you're thinking of Card Dungeon? Yes, this was the original game whose looks inspired Card Dungeon.