★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Touch grind or resident evil 4

09-15-2009, 10:09 AM
Touch grind or resident evil 4

•¥Read title¥• which one
09-15-2009, 10:18 AM
Originally Posted by Zombie_dance View Post
•¥Read title¥• which one
I would go with RE4. I never quite got the great reviews for touchgrind...I have the game and never play it. RE4 isn't perfect, but it looks good and is fun.

I am the managing editor of nodpad.com.

Sporting an iPod Touch 2 Gen

09-15-2009, 10:20 AM
•¥Read title¥• which one
Considering that you call yourself Zombie_dance, I would think that RE4 is a no brainer (so to speak) for you. There's no question that Touchgrind is the more polished game, but it does lack somewhat in the zombie-killing department.
09-15-2009, 10:31 AM
Im bordering on getting it cause of that rpg like oblivion coming out.
09-15-2009, 01:32 PM
Well, I have both and enjoy them thorougly. Touchgrind is more or less an entertainment app with a few features thrown in that bring it to game status. It's alot of fun and it feels alot like finger skateboarding so if you were into the tech decks a few years back you might want to give that a shot.

On the other hand, Resident Evil 4 is one of my favorite apps right now. Most of the bad reviews come from the fact that it's a mission based game which has very little story and isn't a complete representation of the original. Despite the reviews, I love this game. It feels like a real game as compared to the many time killing apps that are found in the appstore, and coming from a huge RE fan, it's a good representation of what the console game is, and for a mobile game it feels surprisingly like a console gaming experience. Plus the graphics are top-knotch too. If you dont mind spening an extra 2 dollars for a full game, check this out. Otherwise go with touchgrind.
09-15-2009, 02:38 PM

Originally Posted by GodSon View Post
The bottom two is where you can buy your bottom turrets.
Originally Posted by Rubicon View Post
at this point I should say we're not looking for anymore guys
09-15-2009, 03:12 PM
•¥Read title¥• which one
I would say touchgrind cause after you beat resident evil theres nothing else really to do and your limited to just playing the story. Touchgrind you can do whatever but there is free play competition and best trick. I never played resident evil 4 just resident evil degenerwhatever lite so maybe resident evil 4 has more stuff than i thought
09-15-2009, 03:57 PM

just kidding

being that the board in touchgrind is incredibly difficult to control (for me), id go with re4
09-15-2009, 04:07 PM
Do you like skating games? Get Touchgrind
Do you like survivor/horror games? Get RE

Its very, very simple. Not rocket science.
09-15-2009, 04:19 PM
Well the only two choices you gave are completely different but if those are your only two choice(like you are getting a promo code with an option to choose from these two only) I'd go for RE4.