★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Godfire - rise of Prometheus on sale 6.99 > 2.99

02-21-2015, 04:15 PM
Godfire - rise of Prometheus on sale 6.99 > 2.99

I've been waiting for a sale on this one to try it out.... So, just a heads up for anyone else who might be interested.

Edit: here's the link

https://itunes.apple.com/pt/app/godfire-rise-of-prometheus/id669376184?mt=8

Last edited by Warriv; 02-21-2015 at 04:20 PM.
02-21-2015, 04:21 PM
Not worth it, it's been on sale for $.99 a bunch of times. It'll go free soon.

02-21-2015, 04:23 PM
Oh, ok, wasn't aware of that.

Move along, then, nothing to see.
02-21-2015, 08:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Based Xatu View Post
Not worth it, it's been on sale for $.99 a bunch of times. It'll go free soon.
Yes it is worth it. I paid full price and very much enjoyed myself.
02-21-2015, 08:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amenbrother View Post
Yes it is worth it. I paid full price and very much enjoyed myself.
I'm having a good time playing it right now. I find there's something lacking in audio department, and most of the blows don't really seem to deliver any impact, though. The game could still do with some polishing, but I'm happy nevertheless.

It's quite an ambitious title for mobile, and has some pretty good visuals. Those bits where that masked lady-goddess-thingy is telling the story are really beautiful and add a nice touch to the game.

Overall, definately worth the 's.
02-21-2015, 10:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warriv View Post
I'm having a good time playing it right now. I find there's something lacking in audio department, and most of the blows don't really seem to deliver any impact, though. The game could still do with some polishing, but I'm happy nevertheless.

It's quite an ambitious title for mobile, and has some pretty good visuals. Those bits where that masked lady-goddess-thingy is telling the story are really beautiful and add a nice touch to the game.

Overall, definately worth the 's.
Exactly my man.
02-21-2015, 10:40 PM
Quote:
Exactly my man.
I thought when I bought this it was incompatible with the 5 but now I see it is. AppSpy gave it a harsh review for the grinding and the IAP but said it was jaw dropping gorgeous. Any comment on the IAP? I don't mind some grinding, that's RPG in a nutshell right? As long as it's not too crazy.

ıllıllı ȼǥɲƹƮȿƹ˅ƹɲ ıllıllı
DEVELOPERS I ADORE
CAT IN A BOX QUANTUM SHEEP CS54 ONE MINUTE GAMES ELEFTHERIOS CHRISTODOULATOS RAVENOUS GAMES ORANGE PIXEL RADIANGAMES CAVE LLAMASOFT (RIP) MADFINGER PASTA GAMES TOUCH FOO KODE80
02-22-2015, 12:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CygnetSeven View Post
I thought when I bought this it was incompatible with the 5 but now I see it is. AppSpy gave it a harsh review for the grinding and the IAP but said it was jaw dropping gorgeous. Any comment on the IAP? I don't mind some grinding, that's RPG in a nutshell right? As long as it's not too crazy.
I actually enjoyed going through and beating it on all the difficulty levels lol. I am a but weird with that stuff but I know you love Injustice as much as me and we grind on there all day everyday you know?
02-22-2015, 01:24 AM
Quote:
I actually enjoyed going through and beating it on all the difficulty levels lol. I am a but weird with that stuff but I know you love Injustice as much as me and we grind on there all day everyday you know?
Okay. Thanks. I'll try to clear some space for it.

ıllıllı ȼǥɲƹƮȿƹ˅ƹɲ ıllıllı
DEVELOPERS I ADORE
CAT IN A BOX QUANTUM SHEEP CS54 ONE MINUTE GAMES ELEFTHERIOS CHRISTODOULATOS RAVENOUS GAMES ORANGE PIXEL RADIANGAMES CAVE LLAMASOFT (RIP) MADFINGER PASTA GAMES TOUCH FOO KODE80
02-22-2015, 01:41 AM
Yeah, Godfire may not be what everyone expects for an action adventure hack n slash title, but it does more things right than wrong. It isnt perfect, but i dont think thisd be deleted off my devices despite its flaws.

First time i completed it i thought i wont play it anymore, then there's that itch you cant explain, but i end up playing and replaying this one. Finished story mode twice already, but my hardmode playthrough's stuck with an invisible boss. Eventually, im sure to pick the game up again, try start out a new game to try avoid the invincible boss glitch.