★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Simple. Beautiful. Difficult. Diverting. Created with love.

Shapesly may just be the simplest game ever made.

20 different shapes will pop up and the only thing you need to do, is to tap the right shape.

The more you get the faster and difficult shapesly will become.

But be careful - tapping wrong shapes will cost you points and one miss and the game is over.

How many shapes can you catch?

sfluecki's comments:

A few weeks back I decided to teach myself how to build games and came up with shapesly. It's a minimalistic and simple 'endless' game where you have to do nothing else but tap the right shape shown as 'objective'. It is not a big, complex game but a short term occupation to get past a few minutes of boringness

Since I like polished apps I got the help of a friend that also aided me with my last project BUDGT to get shapesly to the finish line.

I'd very much appreciate your feedback and will be popping in here daily to answer any questions and note down ideas you guys have to make the game better & improve it.

Some links to where you can download, find more information & interact with the game & me as well:

iTunes: shapesly
Web: Homepage
Twitter: Twitter

Click image for larger version

Name:	splash@3x.png
Views:	1
Size:	22.5 KB
ID:	84085
02-25-2015, 01:29 AM
Shapesly 1.1 with optimization for the iPhone 6 and 6 Plus just got released to the App Store. Should noe be crisp on all iOS devices.