★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: To celebrate the release of the game, 66% off for limited time!
Play the best puzzle game, "Ones!"

"One more game!" All player say this word as the first word after playing the game.
A very simple rule, but once you start the game, it's hard to stop.
You will be addicted to play this game before you know it.

- 20 seconds : It is enough time to learn all the rules of this game.
- A simple but in-depth rules
- Never get tired of playing
- Beautiful arts and sounds
- No IAPs
02-23-2015, 11:34 PM
This is an awesome game. It's like Three's and Tetris combined. It has very clean and vibrant graphics. I'm surprised no one has mentioned this game. It's well worth the price of admission if you like the above mentioned games.

02-25-2015, 02:17 AM
Thank you so much for your Thread and Reply

Magiccubegames.com
Army Wars Defense , Call of snakes , Finger Shot R.P.G. , Infect Them All , Kung Fu Jumpu , etc.
02-25-2015, 02:34 AM
They were not kidding about this being the best puzzle game of 2015. This game is a fantastic take on Threes, Tetris and match 3. It's super clever. This is highly recommended to any threes fan. My only complain is the music gets super repetitive very quickly. Luckily there is an option to mute only the music.
02-25-2015, 08:14 AM
Game Impressions

This is a very enjoyable and easy to understand "high score" puzzler with an excellent, clean presentation. Simple, yet challenging. It includes Game Center support for leaderboards and achievements. Well done!

Game Center: MarinasideSteve
02-25-2015, 12:08 PM
Do the cube values go into double digits?

Tim "Lord Gek" Jordan, Game Consultant
Twitter: LordGek
GameCenter, iTunes: Lord Gek
My iTunes Reviews
02-25-2015, 12:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordGek View Post
I've gotten up to 9. Close but no cigar.
02-25-2015, 01:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordGek View Post
I guess so, given there is a Game Center achievement for "Make number 15". My best so far is 9.

So I am really enjoying this game, but I can't shake the feeling that I have played very similar games before. Can anyone pinpoint it?

02-25-2015, 02:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by slewis7 View Post
I guess so, given there is a Game Center achievement for "Make number 15". My best so far is 9.

So I am really enjoying this game, but I can't shake the feeling that I have played very similar games before. Can anyone pinpoint it?
Sure, the mechanics are identical to those used in Cash Machine 2, but I like the couple of subtle tweaks:
-By sticking with numbers, the evolutionary chain is so much more clear.
-The only points in the game are granted at the very end based on remaining tiles' value. So scoring combos or huge sets means nothing.

Tim "Lord Gek" Jordan, Game Consultant
Twitter: LordGek
GameCenter, iTunes: Lord Gek
My iTunes Reviews
02-25-2015, 03:30 PM
Well, I do not believe I have ever played Cash Machine 2. I must be thinking of another game.

Developer: please add support for vertical rotation (on an iPad it is more convenient playing plug up when charging).