★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Years after a plague kills most of humanity and transforms the rest into monsters, the sole survivor in City struggles valiantly to find a cure.

* Find and collect items.
* Hide yourself from monsters.
* Survive
02-23-2015, 08:42 AM
Cool downloading now, love the look of this. Love this 'one man in a post-apocalyptic world' type of thing.

Just had a go, graphics i think are great. I find it very odd being in portrait mode for this type of game as 99.9% of other FPS type games are always landscape

Had a few goes, didnt want to restart with my items if i press the twitter or facebook buttons.

Think it 'could' be great if it was more an exploration type of game, seems more like an 'arena' game with lots of monsters. If you had to get 'item a to person a' type of sub-missions it would be great. Not a fan of portrait though, think if that was popular for FPS games you would see a lot more of them

02-23-2015, 12:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by psj3809 View Post
Cool downloading now, love the look of this. Love this 'one man in a post-apocalyptic world' type of thing.

Just had a go, graphics i think are great. I find it very odd being in portrait mode for this type of game as 99.9% of other FPS type games are always landscape

Had a few goes, didnt want to restart with my items if i press the twitter or facebook buttons.

Think it 'could' be great if it was more an exploration type of game, seems more like an 'arena' game with lots of monsters. If you had to get 'item a to person a' type of sub-missions it would be great. Not a fan of portrait though, think if that was popular for FPS games you would see a lot more of them
It's definitely one of those games that shows potential for a decent game somewhere after a few updates or maybe a sequel. Saying that though, it's probably one of the best free games I've seen in the genre so I had to post it!

Portrait is odd and it chugged along on my old device but I was impressed with how it looks and feels. The atmosphere is genuinely threatening and zombies aren't awkwardly shuffling distractions for once.

Totally agreed in every way. It needs a lot of work and not just quick hotfixes but there's something I like about it. For free, you can't be too fussy I guess!
02-23-2015, 01:10 PM
My only things is why when I kill a enemy does a literal rip of a Jurassic park t-Rex roar? I may be wrong but it sounds as if you took a t-Rex roar and just added some static to it.

Decent game otherwise, especially with a few updates.
02-23-2015, 03:30 PM
Good game hope they just fixed frame rate
02-23-2015, 06:46 PM
(Just in case anyone cares) I made a quick video demonstrating the game.

I haven't made a vid in over a year, so excuse rustiness

My iOS YouTube channel where I do gameplay commentary: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4q...duTVht8hJHOc2A
02-23-2015, 08:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blighty Gamer View Post
(Just in case anyone cares) I made a quick video demonstrating the game.

YouTube: video

I haven't made a vid in over a year, so excuse rustiness
Cool