★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Magic Touch: Wizard for Hire (by Nitrome)

02-23-2015, 09:14 AM
Magic Touch: Wizard for Hire (by Nitrome)

Hi everyone, Magic Touch is out this week (on the 25th of February) and it's going to be free.

Gameplay description:
Use you finger to draw shapes on the touchscreen. Match the shapes on balloons to pop them sending Knights smashing to the ground. Keep the Enemy from reaching the castle for as long as possible!

Screenshots:

YouTube Video:

Youtube link | Pop Up

Tell us what you think!

Matthew Annal
Managing Director
E: mat@nitrome.com
W:www.nitrome.com
02-23-2015, 09:49 AM
what is the money for? I see you get gold when you pop them but what's there to buy?

Thanks

If we could harvest human stupidity to run our electricity, and our cars, the world would see a new era of clean, renewable energy. That's an amazing resource we're wasting.
02-23-2015, 10:36 AM
The money is here to unlock spells or backgrounds. You can look at the video to see how it works. And here is a screenshot of the shop:

Matthew Annal
Managing Director
E: mat@nitrome.com
W:www.nitrome.com
02-23-2015, 11:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitrome View Post
The money is here to unlock spells or backgrounds. You can look at the video to see how it works. And here is a screenshot of the shop:

Thanks buddy! I'll be looking forward to this one. I had watched the Preview play from AppSpy and didn't see him go to the shop

If we could harvest human stupidity to run our electricity, and our cars, the world would see a new era of clean, renewable energy. That's an amazing resource we're wasting.