★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Clear the board. Pay what you want. Okay?

02-23-2015, 03:56 PM
Game Impressions

Nice game and very interesting payment model.

02-23-2015, 04:51 PM
Pretty cool little game. I game him a buck for the enjoyment. Now thinking I should've thrown a couple.
02-23-2015, 04:57 PM
This is a very clever game. It's an attention grabber. Check it out.
02-23-2015, 05:38 PM
There's a bit of a Blek feel to this, very much enjoying it. Might wait to see how good this Wednesday before I tip the dev, will allow me to increase the donation if there aren't many releases I'm interested in.

Worth a download without a doubt, just like pretty much every game he makes!
02-23-2015, 05:39 PM
It already made me smile a countless times, because of it's minimal, but strikingly beautiful gameplay and design
02-23-2015, 06:28 PM
yeah i saw the game play. simple but nice. great things does not reed to be complicated some times
02-23-2015, 07:07 PM
Reminds me of the "old" Smarter Than You game... Hope this one doesn't go down as STY did.. What a shame
02-23-2015, 07:15 PM
Yeah, I'm not really down with the pricing model either. The game's fantastic, but I wish there wasn't a $0 tier. I went along with it to see what would happen and unless I'm completely mistaken (I reached about level 37), you can't "undo" your decision and pay for the game anymore...unless of course you delete and reinstall. Now, I personally would delete the game and start over just to pay for it, but I'm gonna predict the masses are gonna be like "Oh hey, I'm already on level X and **** it...there are no ads anyway. Meh...why pay?". That's not right and I really hope this doesn't end up backfiring on the developer. IMO, there should be a way to access the payment menu at any time.

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"
02-23-2015, 07:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by metalcasket View Post
Yeah, I'm not really down with the pricing model either. The game's fantastic, but I wish there wasn't a $0 tier. I went along with it to see what would happen and unless I'm completely mistaken (I reached about level 37), you can't "undo" your decision and pay for the game anymore...unless of course you delete and reinstall. Now, I personally would delete the game and start over just to pay for it, but I'm gonna predict the masses are gonna be like "Oh hey, I'm already on level X and **** it...there are no ads anyway. Meh...why pay?". That's not right and I really hope this doesn't end up backfiring on the developer. IMO, there should be a way to access the payment menu at any time.
I like the pay model but your completely right about to that it was a huge mistake of not having the donation available at any time. I think it's a really great game so far and I might even donate.