★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Eyeser is a brilliant puzzle game that will have you thinking in ways that you never had before.

Imagine that everything around you becomes invisible and there are 2 laser eyes will help you to see the object as single line. Imagine too that the line of laser scanning moved rapidly over the object, displaying tiny slices of the thing as it did so. Do you think you could guess what was showing on Eyeser just by viewing this one line?

Features:

- Every puzzle is extremely brain intensive & hard.
- 250 beautiful hand drawing puzzle levels. (more will be coming in the updates)
- Smooth Graphics.
- Retina Display Support.
- Amazing Sound Tracks by Grkem Han Jr. and Damota.
- Game Center Support.
- Global High-Score Leaderboard
02-24-2015, 07:27 AM
Thanks Pete for helping with the new game thread! This is one of the most favourist creation of our team so far. We would love to receive your feedbacks since this game is a very hard to play puzzle.

Cheers,
Antony

Ell Tee
(aka. Antony)

02-24-2015, 09:14 AM
Looks great, now the excruciating part of waiting till release
02-24-2015, 11:53 AM
Thanks for the code. However, i couldn't get anything right, and wasted all the help on the first two levels. I couldn't get the third level so i quit. Maybe i'm not as smart as this game wants.

Very nice music addition though, relaxing and chill.
Good luck!
02-24-2015, 12:08 PM
Hmm...difficult to share my opinion on a game that doesn't fit my usual preferences and i probably never would have downloaded...

This is a relaxing zen-like title with a very beautiful and atmospheric title song (in my ears). While i usually dislike a sung title in a game, here it doesn't matter, it doesn't interfere with other sfx sounds. All you do is watch carefully what the laser could be shaping. Imagination is needed to draw the unseen in your mind. No time stress at all.

To tell you the truth, i had to re-dl the game because i messed up with the given consumable options as in "Wheel of Fortune". No short explanation (not that i've seen) in the tutorial. Buy a letter or get rid of one. All cost some points (50 given at start). After level 8 i was out of them. And level 9...no idea what it could be.

If it is a free game, than i say have a look (that song alone). As a paid game, i couldn't give a honest recommendation. Any iap gets rid of the ads inclusive some points.
02-24-2015, 01:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwertz555 View Post
If it is a free game, than i say have a look (that song alone). As a paid game, i couldn't give a honest recommendation. Any iap gets rid of the ads inclusive some points.
wait.. it has ads?

Game Center: sink_or_swim
02-24-2015, 02:28 PM
If I correctly understand whats going on this game is right up my alley. Eager to give it a shot.
02-24-2015, 08:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwertz555 View Post
Hmm...difficult to share my opinion on a game that doesn't fit my usual preferences and i probably never would have downloaded...

This is a relaxing zen-like title with a very beautiful and atmospheric title song (in my ears). While i usually dislike a sung title in a game, here it doesn't matter, it doesn't interfere with other sfx sounds. All you do is watch carefully what the laser could be shaping. Imagination is needed to draw the unseen in your mind. No time stress at all.

To tell you the truth, i had to re-dl the game because i messed up with the given consumable options as in "Wheel of Fortune". No short explanation (not that i've seen) in the tutorial. Buy a letter or get rid of one. All cost some points (50 given at start). After level 8 i was out of them. And level 9...no idea what it could be.

Thank you for spending time on it especially while it's clearly not your game and it's a quite toughing puzzle. We might need to rework the tutorial and might increase the amount of stars more to help to understand more the game before playing.

Antony

Ell Tee
(aka. Antony)
02-24-2015, 10:35 PM
It's pretty! Very, very pretty. Unfortunately, I really suck at playing it. I haven't got past the first 4 stages yet! But it's so nice-looking that I'm happy to keep playing for a while. Maybe I will improve!

Antony, I think increasing the amount of stars would be a good idea. It would help players "get" the game, rather than giving up early on.
02-24-2015, 11:34 PM
I am also out of hints on level 9 and not sure what it is. If you click on the A or the trash can with no hints left it brings up the IAP list. You get 5 stars and no ads for $0.99. Since the A hint costs 5 stars, you're essentially paying $1 per letter guessed. This is a very aggressive pricing model.

Andre and Anthony, I would make this free with larger bundles of hints available at $0.99. Perhaps 100 hints? The game is pretty hard.

Definitely a unique game though.