★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: ZHIPENG WANG
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 21.5 MB
  • Version: 1.0.0
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: ROTATE - ZEN JOURNEY is a journey to an endless rotating world. Experience the state of Anatta. Put on your headphones, relax and enter this abstract world of colors and shapes.

FEATURES:
-4 Rotating Worlds (-RED,-YELLOW,-GREEN,-PURPLE)
-80 Challenging Levels
-Original Musics
-Elegant Design
02-24-2015, 07:38 PM
I'm really intrigued to see how this varies from the original, I really enjoyed it. Certainly looks beautiful so I doubt I'll be disappointed.
02-24-2015, 10:40 PM
The description hit all my buttons: zen, color, shapes, abstract, elegant design.... There is no way I could not try this one. Just downloaded. Will post impressions as soon as I've played a bit.
02-26-2015, 08:14 PM
Wow, this is a good one. This is a great mix of both simplicity and challenge. I really like the disappearing bubbles and the bubbles that are partially offscreen; these introduce an interesting speed element to the game and force you to plan better and to act quickly.

Well polished and designed. And fun! Highly recommended.

My only suggestion/very-minor-complaint is that I'd like a "restart level" button added to the pause menu. This would be nice to have when you're trying to get three diamonds on a level, have messed up that goal, and would just like to start over quickly.
02-27-2015, 07:20 PM
Definitely very fun. I just beat the Red world and 3 starred/diamond-ed all those levels but one.

Is it possible to get three stars/diamonds on Level 16? Seems like the camera pans too much at the beginning and/or the first bubble rotates in the wrong direction, making it impossible to pick up all the dots.

After having played some more, another suggestion would be to add a kill wall at the top of the very end of the level. I've overshot the final target on some stages at an angle almost parallel to the screen, and the yellow sprite just keeps on flying and flying and flying until it finally makes its way over to the side of the screen and dies.