★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: You are the last remaining Techno-Wizard. The evil Techno-Viking horde has discovered your techno-tower and are coming to steal your loot!
Defend against an endless horde of enemies
Multiple enemy types
Achievements and Leaderboards

Terrasect Mobile's submission for UAT's November 2014 Tech-Jam.
Special thanks to Joe Kegger (Keigher? Keir?) for the music and to our intern, Juan Vilella: This is your second released game in a month, grats!
02-25-2015, 11:40 AM
they had me at techno-wizard...

Likes: Aerox, Bean Dreams, Callys Caves 2, CLARC, Color Zen, Goblin Sword, Impulse, Radiation Island, Shardlands, Super Stickman Golf 2
Game Center ID: MKL085
02-26-2015, 08:15 AM
so whats up with the controls of this game? you have to turn your device (and yourself?) 360 degrees to look around? or maybe I am missing something...? also the camera seems to slowly drift downward so you have to point your device more and more towards the ceiling to keep the camera level with the horizon...

so that seems like a pretty big issue or glitch. I don't know, I might be missing something here but this game seems almost unplayable at the moment, it definitely needs proper tilt controls or a joystick. I like the look of the game but the controls and camera are kinda weird...

Likes: Aerox, Bean Dreams, Callys Caves 2, CLARC, Color Zen, Goblin Sword, Impulse, Radiation Island, Shardlands, Super Stickman Golf 2
Game Center ID: MKL085
02-26-2015, 01:46 PM
Giving it a try...I know they can do better than that icon.
02-26-2015, 01:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solip:System View Post
so whats up with the controls of this game? you have to turn your device (and yourself?) 360 degrees to look around? or maybe I am missing something...? also the camera seems to slowly drift downward so you have to point your device more and more towards the ceiling to keep the camera level with the horizon...

so that seems like a pretty big issue or glitch. I don't know, I might be missing something here but this game seems almost unplayable at the moment, it definitely needs proper tilt controls or a joystick. I like the look of the game but the controls and camera are kinda weird...

Yeah it's unplayable. Before you know it you're staring at the ground. Novel idea but it needs swipe controls to be fun.
02-28-2015, 12:14 AM
Wizards

Hey guys!
Thanks for checking out our game! We did not realize people where actually interested in our game. As it says it was a game jam game, we release all of them for free. Now that we see there is some interest in the game, we will be happy to update it, and make it more enjoyable. Thank you for you feed back!!!

o yea as of right now, start the game where you want to hold it, we are also currently trying to fix the the centering.

Last edited by Terrasect Mobile, LLC; 02-28-2015 at 12:28 AM.