★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Dead Among Us is APP STORE BEST OF 2015 & winner of GAME OF THE YEAR Award at NASSCOM GDC 2015. With millions of players worldwide, Dead Among Us is undoubtedly your #1 sniper-style zombie shooter.

Take control of your destiny as you face the walking dead in multiple challenges across various cities, be the HERO you were born to be!

FACE VICIOUS ZOMBIES IN MULTIPLE QUESTS -
You, a gold medalist in archery, along with a few survivors and scientists are on a mission to save the mankind from the walking dead! Grab your bow and hunt down those zombies in various quests set up in stunning post apocalyptic 3D locations and save your team mates collecting supplies and zombie samples out on street!

ENGAGE IN GLOBAL ONLINE CHALLENGES -
Test your killing skills as you compete against real players worldwide! Think you are faster than the rest? Take part in exclusive online events, collect trophies, win rewards and rise up on the Global leaderboard to become the #1 Hero in Dead Among Us!

YOU are the only savior - so arm yourself with those deadly sniper style bows and arrows time to hunt some deadly zombies! Ready for the challenge?

FEATURES:
NEW - GLOBAL ONLINE ARENA to challenge real players from all over the world!
INTENSE ZOMBIE KILLING with more than 150 quests
ONE-HAND SNIPER STYLE controls so you can play in any position!
COLLECT TROPHIES to win huge rewards - earn power ups and cash!
VARIETY OF POWER UPS to help you kill the walking dead - Radar, Slow Time and Kill Shot
15 stunning and challenging locations
Own and customize an arsenal of bows

KILLER POWER UPS:
SLOW TIME - Go slow motion & aim for that super headshot
RADAR - Keep a tab on all zombie movements
KILL-SHOT - Kill even the strongest zombie in one shot

GET IN TOUCH:
Say hello - support@rolocule.com
Like us - https://www.facebook.com/deadamongus
Follow us - https://twitter.com/DeadAmongUsGame

** Dead Among Us is completely free to play, but some in-game objects require payment. You can disable the payment function by disabling in-app purchases in the settings of your device. **

More games by Rolocule -
Flick Tennis Online
Bowling Central
Motion Tennis
Dance Party

PeteOzzy's comments:

02-25-2015, 01:40 PM
Game Impressions

meeeh

06-03-2015, 05:09 AM
This is out tonight as well. Title changed!

Need professional proofreading, editing or writing that won't break your budget?
Contact me at youarelowonhealth.com or via PM.
06-03-2015, 05:11 AM
Nice idea for a game instead of what could have been the standard sniper type of game

Hope its not too IAP crazy, be picking this one up later for sure
06-03-2015, 05:14 AM
Games been out in Australia for a while now if there are any Aussies thinking of getting this

Dropped iPhone 6 on live tv. Became a viral sensation.
App Reviewer and Writer for Pocketfullofapps.com. Got a new game? Want a review? Contact me!
Follow Me On Twitter @Triggywiggy BETA Tested: View Here I can test yours too!
06-03-2015, 05:33 AM
Got my eyes on this, but it will depend on how balanced the freemium model will be.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
06-03-2015, 06:14 AM
Dead Among Us

Thanks for posting this. As the trailer shows we are also working to bring Oculus support using motion gestures.
06-03-2015, 07:17 AM
On what i guess to be a new gameplay video on pocketgamer, i saw 10 lives and a starter package with a timer (touchy's old one showes the same stuff, so nothing changed).
This tells me some (not so good) already, but that's an early and unfair judgement. Since it seems to be a one-hander game with bows (yeah), i'll definitely try it out.
06-03-2015, 07:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwertz555 View Post
On what i guess to be a new gameplay video on pocketgamer, i saw 10 lives and a starter package with a timer (touchy's old one showes the same stuff, so nothing changed).
This tells me some (not so good) already, but that's an early and unfair judgement. Since it seems to be a one-hander game with bows (yeah), i'll definitely try it out.
Thanks. Count me out. Too bad this actually looks good.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
06-03-2015, 07:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
Thanks. Count me out. Too bad this actually looks good.
Yeah i'm out, second i hear the word timer! I'm old skool, just let me buy the game and play it!