★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Ketchapp
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 71.2 MB
  • Version: 1.4
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating: 4 (1)
App description: Little jellies need you more than ever before! They keep drowning over and over again. Only you can keep them safe...

Jump higher, survive longer and never give up!

Collect little jelly blobs and craft new jellies out of them. Challenge your friends in this ambitious game!

PeteOzzy's comments:

Jelly Jump

Ketchapp
Genres: Games Action Arcade Entertainment
GAME CENTER ENABLED
Free

Quote:
Little jellies need you more than ever before! They keep drowning over and over again. Only you can keep them safe...

Jump higher, survive longer and never give up!

Collect little jelly blobs and craft new jellies out of them. Challenge your friends in this ambitious game!

Supported Devices:
  • iPhone6Plus
  • iPadMini
  • iPad3G
  • iPodTouchFourthGen
  • iPadFourthGen4G
  • iPhone5c
  • iPad23G
  • iPadWifi
  • iPhone6
  • iPodTouchFifthGen
  • iPadThirdGen
  • iPad2Wifi
  • iPhone5s
  • iPhone4S
  • iPhone4
  • iPadThirdGen4G
  • iPhone-3GS
  • iPadFourthGen
  • iPhone5
  • iPodTouchThirdGen
  • iPadMini4G

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 4.3

Download Size: 36.8MB

02-25-2015, 05:51 PM
Was waiting for the weekly KetchApp game!

Last edited by psj3809; 03-18-2015 at 03:51 PM. Reason: Thread squatting

02-25-2015, 06:04 PM
Game Impressions

I think the visuals are fantastic.
02-26-2015, 04:19 AM
New Gameplay Video:

http://youtu.be/eoRhtosWls4

iPlayApps.de - iOS Games Magazine - http://www.iplayapps.de
02-26-2015, 04:34 AM
This game is fun! It's pretty addictive for me, because I want to beat my highscore, but also to pick up jellies that appear later and later. If you collect enough jellies I think you unlock a new shape. Trying to collect those jellies also makes you keep going. I recommend checking it out!
02-26-2015, 04:48 AM
Game Impressions

Exactly what I expect from a Ketchapp game: simple, fun, addictive. They did ramp up the graphics compared to their usual publications though, which is good.
02-26-2015, 05:19 AM
Hey there!

I'm one of the actual developers and I'd like to say thank yo! Don't hesitate to ask anything!
03-18-2015, 02:22 AM
Jelly Jump: Top 10 Essential Tips for Beginners (pt. 1)
Here are top 10 Essential Tips for all beginners in Jelly Jump. Hope this helps!

1. Keep Your Eyes on the Proceeding Platforms Coming Your Way

• Jelly Jump is a supremely addictive endless jumper. You’ll need to nab the highest score possible as you tap your screen and get your jelly jumper up to the next platform. It’s best to keep your eyes locked on the next obstacle coming your way. There’s no need to keep your eyes focused on your jelly jumper and the black slime tailing you. Just keep your eyes peeled for what’s next.

2. Try to Get Past Every 10 to 15 Levels to Get Some Premium Jelly Juice

• The Jelly Juice you collect is the premium currency of the game. You’ll get a chance to collect a piece of it when you get up to every 10 to 15 levels of platforms during a single run. As you keep climbing and hit that sweet numbered spot during your playthrough of a level, you’ll get more chances to grab some more Jelly Juice. You’ll only be hopping in one direction, so you’ll collect it every time you come across it.

READ MORE: https://onclan.com/tip/jelly-jump-to...OlkgJ9WIKtMM5u
03-18-2015, 02:33 AM
@xuankien: Thank you. I played the game and my best score is only 11 Hope that with your tips, I'll have new high score.

Pine Entertainment
03-18-2015, 03:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andre View Post
@xuankien: Thank you. I played the game and my best score is only 11 Hope that with your tips, I'll have new high score.
Didn't play this game. Share something about this?