★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone5, iPhone5s, iPhone5c, iPhone6, iPad Air, iPad Air2,iPad Mini2, iPad mini3.

--Dedicated to all the players have deep affection for action games--

--Pure 3D production of Diablo style game--

--Pure hand-painted textures, avoid visual fatigue--

--------------------------------------------------------------

"Sentinel Legend" is a pure dark style game that operability, where can experience the refreshing BOSS battle, from dungeons lost treasure, get the best equipment, players can forge weapons equipment to improve combat, players can challenge the Titans, the game exciting, All gamers a game feast.
---------------------------------------------------------------

Game Features

Epic cutscenes have a strong sense of substitution, so that players know the game story

Game world is built on contradictions in the early Renaissance before God, humans, demons, three races, players can find the source of the anger of the game

Intentions of game music, on behalf of the players into a new world, where players can experience the dark underground kingdom, a vigor of purgatory, outrageous zombie king and prince of the power of the flame has a strong

The game has, pass through the system, forging system, a mall, lost treasure, skills, systems, drilling systems, smelting system, reputation system .... and so on, as a stand-alone game, this is definitely for conscience
02-25-2015, 08:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ojtitus View Post
Why do parts of this game look.... Familar? Like they were taken from somewhere else? Not gonna try it with IAP and sketchy translation.

Coordinator @ Fat Thunder
Fatthunder.com
facebook.com/fatthunder
twitter.com/fat_thunder

02-25-2015, 08:45 PM
Yeah, the Engrish looks pretty bad but the graphics look amazing. I might take the plunge depending on what else comes out tonight. If I do pick it up, I'll report back.

Edit: My main concern is that you might have to be connected to the internet to play, I hope that you don't have to be online to play. Unfortunately the description is so unclear I can't tell.

Last edited by ojtitus; 02-25-2015 at 08:49 PM.
02-25-2015, 08:47 PM
I guess this is just another game people change the game name and publish as a brand new game. Imps is appreciated
02-25-2015, 09:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenken11 View Post
I guess this is just another game people change the game name and publish as a brand new game. Imps is appreciated
Is this a ripoff of another game? It doesn't look familiar to me and I certainly don't want to give any money to a dev who just steals someone else's work.
02-25-2015, 09:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ojtitus View Post
Yeah, the Engrish looks pretty bad but the graphics look amazing. I might take the plunge depending on what else comes out tonight. If I do pick it up, I'll report back.

Edit: My main concern is that you might have to be connected to the internet to play, I hope that you don't have to be online to play. Unfortunately the description is so unclear I can't tell.
I would assume not just because GENERALLY paid games won't require the internet. However that's not always the came but it is most of the time.

TOP5: Chaos Rings 3 / Monster Hunter Freedom Unite / The World Ends With You / Kingdom Rush Series / Implosion
My Artwork: http://pixiv.me/raidriar
02-26-2015, 05:29 AM
I'm interested, but what are the changes of it being a F2P game that uses the price drop to get attention? It happens a lot.
02-26-2015, 02:30 PM
Ok, quick imp.

The graphics are very nice but I've never had more than four enemies active, so you aren't fighting hoards of enemies. There is random loot drops from a few enemies and your equipment affects your appearance. There are two characters to choose from the start, a male fighter class and a female fighter class, there two other characters but they are locked and have red writing on them that says "write open" and I have tried pushing them when connected to the internet to see if it wanted me to write a review or something like that but nothing happened.

Some of the big draw backs for me are that the levels short and level designs are very repetitive. The levels have a three star rating system which is just based off time taken to complete the level. The early levels have a three minute for three stars, five minutes for two stars, and so on and it's easy to accomplish because the levels are small but I guess this is good for on the go gaming.

There are only four active skills each character will learn, so there is no variety with skills and upgrading skills cost gold. There are also gems found in game that you can use to upgrade your equipment, which cost gold to upgrade. Health potions and resurrection tokens can be purchased in town. You can only see you inventory and change your equipment in town, you can also sell unwanted equipment or craft with it, I haven't mess with this yet.

The only IAP that I have seen so far is for gold which you can earn pretty easy in game by replaying levels.

If anyone has any questions I will do my best to answer them.

Last edited by ojtitus; 02-27-2015 at 12:24 AM.