★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: "In Religion Simulator, there is only one god allowed. Your god. And he's a jealous god." 7/10 - POCKETGAMER

Religion Simulator - God Games is a unique simulator / strategy game. It gives you an opportunity to build your own religion and decide about its structure and philosophy.

Your aim is to defend counter religions with faith, power and religious systems.

The game consists of two elements:

1. THE GLOBE - You develop your religion on the globe, where you need to take over tiles by adding expansions, temples and other buildings. The more tiles belong to your religion, the more gold you receive and your religion becomes stronger. When making decisions you need to take into account various aspects like population, education and wealth. There are other religions on the globe and your goal is to dominate the world! You can also use various weapons like bombs and thunderstorms to destroy your opponents, but the most important strategy is to give the right directions for religious expansion.

2. DECISION TREE - Philosophy is the base of each religion. In Religion Simulator you can decide about the relation between Believers and God. You can choose which elements of religion are the most important - faith, publicity, knowledge or happiness. Unlock religious systems. Build your own belief systems and reach a wider audience. Decide about restrictions, laws and forms of punishment. See how other religions grow.

This game has:

- Unique idea and approach
- Philosophical and sociological aspects
- Wide range of difficulty levels
- Addictive gameplay
- All religions included in the game are fake.
- Religious ambience

There are many ways to dominate the world! What is yours?

PLAY GOD GAMES!

touchy85's comments:

Religion Simulator

Gravity Software Ltd
Genres: Games Entertainment Strategy Simulation
GAME CENTER ENABLED
$3.79 NZD

Quote:
Religion Simulator is a unique strategy game. It gives you an opportunity to build your own religion and decide about its structure and philosophy.

The game consists of two elements:

1. THE GLOBE - You develop your religion on the globe, where you need to take over tiles by adding expansions, temples and other buildings. The more tiles belong to your religion, the more gold you receive and your religion becomes stronger. When making decisions you need to take into account various aspects like population, education and wealth. There are other religions on the globe and your goal is to dominate the world! You can also use various weapons like bombs and thunderstorms to destroy your opponents, but the most important strategy is to give the right directions for expansion.

2. DECISION TREE - Philosophy is the base of each religion. In Religion Simulator you can decide about the relation between Believers and God. You can choose which elements of religion are the most important - faith, publicity, knowledge or happiness. Build your own belief systems and reach a wider audience. Decide about restrictions, laws and forms of punishment.

This game has:

- Unique idea and approach
- Philosophical and sociological aspects
- Wide range of difficulty levels
- Addictive gameplay

There are many ways to dominate the world! What is yours?

Supported Devices:
  • iPhone-3GS
  • iPhone5c
  • iPadMini4G
  • iPad23G
  • iPadThirdGen4G
  • iPad2Wifi
  • iPodTouchFourthGen
  • iPhone6
  • iPhone6Plus
  • iPhone5s
  • iPhone4
  • iPadFourthGen
  • iPadMini
  • iPhone5
  • iPadThirdGen
  • iPhone4S
  • iPodTouchFifthGen
  • iPadFourthGen4G

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 6.0

Download Size: 44.3MB

02-26-2015, 07:01 AM
Game Impressions

02-26-2015, 01:48 PM
I am kind of suprised no one is interested in this. I was going to play this for about 10 minutes, but in the end i played it for 2 hours straight.
02-26-2015, 01:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by touchy85 View Post
I am kind of suprised no one is interested in this. I was going to play this for about 10 minutes, but in the end i played it for 2 hours straight.
So I guess it good then
02-26-2015, 02:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamesrooney27 View Post
So I guess it good then
I am having a good time, but it's not for everyone
02-26-2015, 02:52 PM
Send a message via Skype™ to Mythbuster
Ssems to be a good find!

Different AI level?

iPad Pro | iPad Air 2 | iPhone 6s Plus

I reject your reality and substitute my own.
02-26-2015, 03:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mythbuster View Post
Ssems to be a good find!

Different AI level?
easy - normal - hard
02-26-2015, 03:09 PM
Quote:
I always notice a decrease in comments after a Wednesday on new games; I think people are busy off playing the new releases from yesterday!

Nice find though, will probably pick this up too. Cheers!
02-26-2015, 03:13 PM
I am properly looking forward to this in the morning. If executed well it could be a cracker.
02-26-2015, 03:20 PM
Send a message via Skype™ to Mythbuster
Quote:
easy - normal - hard
Thanks!

iPad Pro | iPad Air 2 | iPhone 6s Plus

I reject your reality and substitute my own.