★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: wooga
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 85.4 MB
  • Version: 1.2.48
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: AN ALL-NEW HIDDEN OBJECT ADVENTURE GAME
Join Special Agent Alice Wallace, and dive into a whole new world of fresh puzzles and exciting characters. Spot clues and use your skill to reveal the truth behind crimes, romances, relationships and even deeper mysteries.

With brand-new episodes every week, youll enjoy exciting puzzling action, including timed matching, spot the difference, and even lock picking!

Have you got what it takes to track down the culprit?

*WHY YOULL LOVE AGENT ALICE*

JOIN THE TEAM Find out what Agent Alice and her team are up to every week in brand-new episodes.
NEW PUZZLE STYLES Its not just hidden object games. Youll have to use all your puzzling skill with matching, action and reaction games galore!
SO MANY EPISODES Experience loads of thrilling stories, romances, rivalries and adventures in every update.
GET TRANSPORTED BACK TO THE SWINGING 60s With the highest quality hand-drawn artwork, youll experience the magic of stunning locations all over the world, right at the height of their beauty.

PLAYER REVIEWS
I love it! There are so many different types of puzzles!
Action and puzzle games as well as the classic hidden object stuff. Perfect 5/5!
It gets so intense, I cant believe it. The stories and characters are incredible!

Agent Alice is free to download and play, but it also allows you to purchase virtual items with real money inside the game. You can disable in-app purchases in your devices settings.
You may require an Internet connection to play Agent Alice and access its social features. Agent Alice may also contain advertising.

Download today and join Agent Alice in a brand-new mystery every week!

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Facebook: www.facebook.com/AgentAlice
Instagram: www.instagram.com/agentaliceofficial
Twitter: www.twitter.com/agentalice

touchy85's comments:

Agent Alice

wooga
Genres: Games Puzzle Adventure
Free

Quote:
AN ALL-NEW HIDDEN OBJECT ADVENTURE GAME
Join Special Agent Alice Wallace, and dive into a whole new world of fresh puzzles and exciting characters. Spot clues and use your skill to reveal the truth behind crimes, romances, relationships and even deeper mysteries.

With brand-new episodes every week, youll enjoy exciting puzzling action, including timed matching, spot the difference, and even lock picking!

Have you got what it takes to track down the culprit?

*WHY YOULL LOVE AGENT ALICE*

JOIN THE TEAM Find out what Agent Alice and her team are up to every week in brand-new episodes.
NEW PUZZLE STYLES Its not just hidden object games. Youll have to use all your puzzling skill with matching, action and reaction games galore!
SO MANY EPISODES Experience loads of thrilling stories, romances, rivalries and adventures in every update.
GET TRANSPORTED BACK TO THE SWINGING 60s With the highest quality hand-drawn artwork, youll experience the magic of stunning locations all over the world, right at the height of their beauty.

PLAYER REVIEWS
I love it! There are so many different types of puzzles!
Action and puzzle games as well as the classic hidden object stuff. Perfect 5/5!
It gets so intense, I cant believe it. The stories and characters are incredible!

PLEASE NOTE: Agent Alice is free to play, but you can also purchase some items within the game for real money. If you don't want to use this feature, just disable in-app purchases on your device.

Download today and join Agent Alice in a brand-new mystery every week!

Facebook: www.facebook.com/AgentAlice
Instagram: www.instagram.com/agentaliceofficial/
Twitter: www.twitter.com/agentalice

Supported Devices:
  • iPad23G
  • iPadFourthGen
  • iPhone4
  • iPadThirdGen
  • iPadMini
  • iPodTouchFifthGen
  • iPhone6Plus
  • iPadFourthGen4G
  • iPhone5c
  • iPhone5s
  • iPadMini4G
  • iPhone6
  • iPad2Wifi
  • iPhone4S
  • iPadThirdGen4G
  • iPhone5

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 7.0

Download Size: 76.8MB

02-26-2015, 03:10 PM
Game Impressions

it has a huge banner feature in the app store, not sure why though
03-04-2015, 06:11 PM
An awful game, full of IAP, not fun at all. I like G5 games and hidden objects games, but this one is boring, at least for me and my wife. Maybe we're wrong, we didn't play a lot.
03-16-2016, 05:45 AM
Help shape the future of gaming

Hey guys!

We have an exclusive opportunity for to test new games, share tips and ideas with big gaming developers, and be rewarded for your efforts as well! Follow the link below to sign up and take part. A first project will be sharing your feedback on an exciting new game idea by one of the worlds leading game developers.

Sign up here, and start sharing your feedback: https://thegaminglab.incling.co.uk/welcome/

We look forward to working with you on the next generation of games!