★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Be hunter and warrior of your tribe and complete dangerous quests in Be Red Cloud-Warriors & Tribes, the new 3D online RPG Adventure from the developers of Indian Hunter.
In the role playing game Warriors & Tribes, you hunt animals, prove yourself as warrior on various quests and dive into the breathtaking world of Native American Indians.

Challenge players worldwide in exciting multiplayer PvP matches and become the best hunter.

HUNT BEARS, WOLVES AND BISONS
Hunt over 20 different animals and fight against dangerous bears, wolves and cougars in large beautiful 3D regions.

POWERFUL WEAPONS & UPGRADES
Upgrade your bow, spear and tomahawk and obtain even more powerful weapons for more deadly hunting action.

CHALLENGE YOUR FRIENDS IN PvP MMO MODE
In the new PvP multiplayer mode you can challenge players worldwide to become your indian tribes best warrior.

AMAZING 3D GRAPHICS!
Explore a huge world completely in 3D! Realtime shadows, dynamic weather, seamless day-night-cycles and high resolution textures await you in Red Cloud: warriors and tribes.

CUSTOMIZE YOUR CHARACTER
Customize your character with over 100 different items and clothes and unlock new set items!

Be a hunter. Become a warrior. In the RPG Red Cloud: Warriors and tribes.

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scorpius-Forge/314537851916410
Twitter: https://twitter.com/ScorpiusForge
You Tube: https://www.youtube.com/user/ScorpiusForge/

Jane Doe's comments:
Be Red Cloud.
Escaping into the wilderness. Hunt, collect and feel the adventure
running through your veins (... while still lying on the couch. YAY)

BE WILD. BE BRAVE. BE THE BEST.

Youtube link | Pop Up
03-10-2015, 10:19 AM
Tell me what you think! ... please ;)

Anyone who played the game already? Who liked it, disliked it or has constructive criticism?

... there's gonna be an update soon, which will bring an improved animal-AI, as well as daily & weekly quests. And there will be some new features for the character-creator, so that you've got the possibility to actually look like one of the big chiefs (such as "Crazy Horse", "Geronimo" or "Red Cloud" of course).

So: WHO is willig to talk about their "Be Red Cloud"-Experiences? Please ... pretty please?

"When you stop doing things for fun you might as well be dead."
Ernest Hemingway

03-10-2015, 04:12 PM
Hi dev, just saw your game by browsing the forums. I then looked for gameplay videos and found 2 on YouTube. Both have laggy (or very low FPS) gameplay. Like this video: http://youtu.be/vkZrfi8fX1Y
Is it supposed to be like in the video or is it actually smooth?
03-11-2015, 08:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fabianb View Post
Hi dev, just saw your game by browsing the forums. I then looked for gameplay videos and found 2 on YouTube. Both have laggy (or very low FPS) gameplay. Like this video: http://youtu.be/vkZrfi8fX1Y
Is it supposed to be like in the video or is it actually smooth?

Hey fabianb, first of all: thanks for replying!

I see what you mean it kinda is like in the video(s) ... and we're working on it, as you might have noticed: the update is in progress and it's gonna be a whole lot of fun with the new extras and improvements!

Do you mind if I ask: Did you play the game anyway? Or was the impression of that gameplay video crucial to discourage you in downloading the App?

"When you stop doing things for fun you might as well be dead."
Ernest Hemingway
03-26-2015, 10:47 AM
Game Impressions

@ fabianb:
You definitely need a fast smartphone to play the game in good quality respective smooth framerates.

Although framerates in 'Be Red Cloud' actually aren't the smoothest, IMHO the large regions in combination with the visuals outweigh that!

Most games with high level graphics only have tiny pipe-like levels. Be Red Cloud offers fairly large regions in combination with nevertheless very nice graphics and different weather/daytime-settings to improve immersion and atmosphere of the game. Clearly this eats up quite a bit performance.

Btw. my impression of the game is fairly good. There are some minor bugs, which don't bother me a lot though. Would be nice though, if they would fix them. Personally i find quests in the mission levels a bit short, but on the other hand i really like the many different regions you can explore freely.

With harvested resources you can buy tons of different items, clothes, weapons or extras for your character.
Competing with other players in the multiplayer challenges is also fun and provides long-term motivation.

@ Jane: Looking forward to the update! Is there already a release date for it?
03-26-2015, 01:12 PM
This game looks cool, but why is the name "Be red cloud"? Wouldn't it have been better to name it "red cloud" or something a bit attractive? It's like naming your game "be terminator".
03-27-2015, 03:15 PM
The game is fully in German lol
03-30-2015, 03:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenan2000 View Post
The game is fully in German lol
Erm... nope?! It's available in german as well as in english...

@Based Xatu: Yeah, you're right. I guess the name of the game could be a bit more self-explainatory. I don't care that much about the name though, but far more about the game itself and so far i'm quite happy with it.
03-30-2015, 03:20 AM
Yeah but a name helps sell a game, 'Be Red Cloud' just seems an odd title.

Graphics look good, may give this a go later but i would sure change that name for sure as it sounds strange in english.
04-13-2015, 02:42 AM
Yeah, the name definitely isn't the best thing about the game Don't know what they had in mind while they chose this title. Is it even possible to change the name of an app after its release...?

psj3809, have you already tried it? What is your impression about the game?