★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Mirnamu, Inc
  • Genre: Family
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 9.7 MB
  • Version: 1.2
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: *****************************************
- Added stages(40 85)
- Added new obstacles(Wind, Hold block)

Now you will enter into a big adventure with cute jelly-balls.

You can become a hero who rescues the cute jelly-balls, which often fall into all kinds of traps out of their curiosity.

This is an action-puzzle game that you have to rescue the cute jelly-balls from the traps in a limited time.

Once you start the game, you will be facing a harder and complex obstacles as you enter higher stages and finally to the place where the treasures are.

Game Instruction

-Touch the screen to move jelly ball to bounce off from the bottom.

-Touch the screen to move jelly ball to the left and right sides to score.

-Once you score all balls in a limited time, the game will be finished, and move forward to the next level.

-If there are the balls left in the screen than the given balls, they will turn into the bombs and you will be losing energy.

Are you ready to explore an adventure that will give you an exciting fun and a resistible stress at the same time?

mirnamu's comments:

Device Requirements – O.S 3.0
Primary – Game
Subcategories – Puzzle, Arcade
Copyright – Mirnamu, Inc
Version Number -1.0
Sku Number – UTF-NAMU0001

Support Email Address – help@mirnamu.net
Support URL – http://www.mirnamu.com/index.php

09-17-2009, 07:36 PM
Here are promo codes for our game!!!!

Dear Game Players,

Get this promo code to play our game for free.

After the game played, Please leave us a comment of how you like game.

09-17-2009, 08:13 PM
Cool, got the middle code, but given the number of games that came out these couple of days, may take some while for me to get to it, will definitely rate and review it though, thanks!
09-17-2009, 08:15 PM
09-17-2009, 08:17 PM
all gone

Now Playing: Vietnam '65 | .Decluster | BP2Black | Monster Hunter Freedom Unite | Banner Saga | Ultimate General Gettysburg | Papers, Please | SmartGo Kifu | Crowntakers | Brogue | FTL
09-17-2009, 08:48 PM
nice work! love that cute characters.

Last edited by bestline; 09-17-2009 at 08:52 PM.
09-18-2009, 12:53 PM
Very cute game for kids.
Basically you're here to save jelly-balls, ie. bounce them to the goal holes at both sides of the screen. The jelly-balls become 'touchable' when they hit the ground or obstacles, and this is when you touch them to bounce them around the screen until they get through the opening at the sides. To pass a level you need to rescue the number of jelly-balls stated within the time limit, and the game gets more challenging as the number increases and more obstacles appear.
I like how the jelly-balls have all kind of expressions, one each for happy, bewildered and dizzy, etc. Looks polished and adorable.
However I can't really make out the behaviour or the direction of the bounce, there doesn't seemed to be any physics rule here. Feels like it's more for young kids to go touch happy. Also when I quit the game at level 11, I had to start the gameplay afresh from level 1, and wasn't able to continue where I left off.
Fun game, but it gets repetitive and old after a while.
09-22-2009, 04:04 AM
Thank you for your reviewed. For your concern about how to reply game after you quited, if you touch a screen on upper rightside while you are playing an game, you will able to see "resume or main" screen. After you touch a "main", game will stop and go to main page. Than touch a "continue", game will automatically start from last level that you played. Hopefully, that helped.