★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Sheado.net
  • Genre: Sports
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 12.4 MB
  • Version: 1.0
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Play a unique pool game like never before.
In a frictionless environment, once in motion, things don't stop!
Can you sink them all in 1 shot?!

Sink them all and your score will carry over to the next round.
Get a high score and challenge your Game Center friends to do better!

1 Shot Pool by Sheado.net

Sheado's comments:
We are two developers and an artist striving to make the world a happier place - one app at a time.

Hey Touch Arcaders,

My team and I made a mini-game while working on a larger project. It's inspired by all the short-session games being made lately - an entire game of pool in just one shot. It's a frictionless pool table and you get one shot to sink them all. Succeed and your score will carry over to the next round. Use Game Center high scores to challenge your friends. It's great to zone out to when you have a few seconds to waste here and there.

03-01-2015, 09:51 PM
I can't believe this isn't getting any attention here! This is a very relaxing casual game! Take a shot and try to pot all the balls at once. Just don't sink the cue ball or its game over. It's a high-score affair to beat your previous score. Basically, it's all luck, but there's other great games that rely on luck out there! I thought colored balls would be nice, personally, but I s'pose it doesn't matter. Not a bad little time waster though.
03-02-2015, 04:00 PM
Thanks bigrand1

We have noticed a high score of 41 in the Game Center leaderboard, which is awesome to see. I guess a few people may have gotten addicted.

As for the color balls, we actually prototyped that, but our artist really wanted the game to feel like one of those old-timey wooden marble maze toys, so we ended up going with the all wood color palate. We also made sure to match the aspect ratio to all devices so that the table always fills the screen. In a way, we want 1 Shot Pool to feel more like a toy than a game.