★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Robomodo LLC
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 74.7 MB
  • Version: 1.0
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Snowfall - where Jetpack Joyride meets James Bond!

Master the mountain and download FREE today!

An evil Mastermind has unleashed a Snowpocalypse in his attempt to take over the world! It's on you to use a mix of snowboarding skills and spy gadgetry to dodge flaming and dangerous obstacles, defeat evil henchmen, and save the world from icy destruction.
Throughout 65 missions, you must complete unique objectives and beat the wave of lava down the mountain, all while throwing huge tricks and pumping up your score as high as possible. If you need an edge, snag a specialized spy vehicle from a screaming fast snowmobile to a rocket launching ATV, get major air and take out the bad guys in style!

Can you use all your spy gadgets and defeat the mastermind?

Snowfall is packed with awesome features! You can:

Race the lava on 65 unique levels across 6 distinctive worlds!
Complete unique objectives and earn badges on each level
Unleash 9 insane spy vehicles to give you the edge you need!
Master crazy snowboard moves - flip, grind, stomp, and slide your way down the mountain!
Knockout evil henchmen that stand in your way!
Connect with your friends and crush their scores on the in-game leaderboards!
Release your inner spy, board like a pro, and save the world!

Download Snowfall for FREE today!

Please e-mail us at support@scopely.com with any feedback, questions, or concerns!
03-02-2015, 07:40 AM
Looks good.

Funny how they use JJ+James Bond though, and leave out Ski Safari

With the possible social features as hinted in the last screeny, i hope this doesnt have pay2wins on it coz this looks really good.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword

03-02-2015, 12:50 PM
Game Impressions

03-02-2015, 01:09 PM
Reminds me of Ski Safari! Think I'm gonna grab this tonight!
03-02-2015, 01:33 PM
These guys made Gobler's Escape and Monster Flash. Both were pretty decent games, so I'm guessing this should be pretty good also.
03-02-2015, 03:41 PM
The Gameplay:

Beta Testing : Forgotten Memories: Alternate Realities, Sky Force 2014, Rush Rally 2

03-02-2015, 11:20 PM
Is this that game that TA did a side by side trailer with Alto?? If not, wtf was that game??
03-02-2015, 11:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by speetz View Post
Is this that game that TA did a side by side trailer with Alto?? If not, wtf was that game??
If you're talking about this, then no.

03-02-2015, 11:47 PM
I didn't notice any Game Center in RR's video. Only Facebook. It looks really cool, kinda turned off by all the social network crap and lack of Game Center though. Might give it a try...

Supports Passbook, that Apple app that I've never used and can't delete... Hmmm
03-03-2015, 12:35 AM
Another Ski Safari!! I'm loving this.

Am I wrong or are iap reasonable? So far I've not had to pay up. Is there a paywall? I don't mind paying as long as it's not timers and unplayable unless real money is used.

Last edited by worldcitizen1919; 03-03-2015 at 01:14 AM.