★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Pirates never were so cool
-------------------------------------
Best puzzle game with pirates and sea rovers. Conquest all the world and the islands nearby. If you are ready to find hidden treasures and collect them in this fascinating pirate adventure while you are solving incredible puzzles; then you are lucky, because this app was perfectly design and develop to have lots of fun in the seven seas.
Download it now!

The magic map will lead you to incredible treasure and more magic maps that will guide you along this journey so you wont be lost while sailing. Discover the fantastic world of picross (Japanese Picture Cross Word), a funny puzzle where through numerical hints you will draw awesome pixelart pictures!

Dont wait no longer to have fun and try out this new type of pirate puzzle adventure. If you are bored to play the typical match 3 game, then give it a try and discover picross apps. Shoot the cannon ball and take your inside pirate out, what are you waiting for?

How to Play
----------------
You need to know how to boom and how to sail correctly in this adventure otherwise you will be lost instantly, and who know maybe a giant sea monster will sink you ship. First of all, stay calm and pirate up.

As soon as you enter our game you will be instructed on how the game play works. It is very simple you just need to boom, conquest, steal, run, hide, discover, and well be a good pirate. Pretty simple, right? Well be aware because there a limited number of bombs, so you might want to use them wisely.

Over all. It is about to have fun, and solve this incredible cross puzzle for kids

Main Features
------------------
- The only one picross game that reveals the squares where there are no chests without clicking
them
- Finally! A free 2 play picross!
- 275 intense levels
- Pirate music
- Boat upgrades to face challenges even better!
- Free shoots packs every day!
- Funny animations
- Pirate powers that will let you reveal the whole row or column!

So what do you think you have the mental ability to pass all the levels?
Are you ready to pirate up and play this incredible game?

Happy Bombing !!
03-02-2015, 08:24 AM
Awwww... looks nice, I'll give it a spin!

Hi, you seemed to be lost on the Internets.
This is TouchArcade, where 2$ for a game is too much, 5$ is an outrage, and 10$ or more is putting sugar in their car tanks whilst killing puppies.

03-02-2015, 09:16 AM
There's really nothing special about the puzzles. Mostly 5x5 grids and I saw a few larger 6x6 grids. The pirate theme is cool.

Free does come with a catch and that's with limited cannonballs to fire at the puzzle board. They do offer more shots every day, though I wouldn't expect very many awarded.

IAP is consumable. There's a massive difference between the 100 shot 99c pack and the most expensive $4.99 pack of 5000.
03-02-2015, 10:56 AM
Yar, this be awesome!

Puzzles aren't that hard, and the theme is great, perfect picross for my daughter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by indalico View Post
Free does come with a catch and that's with limited cannonballs to fire at the puzzle board. They do offer more shots every day, though I wouldn't expect very many awarded.

IAP is consumable. There's a massive difference between the 100 shot 99c pack and the most expensive $4.99 pack of 5000.
It really surprises me how expensive consumable IAP is these days. $20 for a pile of coins/gems/etc.?

Mr. Developer, sir - if I might suggest a $1.99 IAP (or maybe $2.99) that increases (doubles) the number of shots you get each day, that might be a much better deal for consumers (and get you more purchases.) If you look at many freemium titles, many have a "coin doubler" which is very popular.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickFalk View Post
Squids!?

Worst idea ever!

Last edited by drelbs; 03-02-2015 at 10:59 AM.
03-02-2015, 03:53 PM
Game is polished but it you can only play for 5 minutes.

And the description makes it sound like it's the only free to play picross.
03-03-2015, 06:41 PM
Hi! Developer here!

I want to thanks everybody who has given a try to my game!

Quote:
There's really nothing special about the puzzles. Mostly 5x5 grids and I saw a few larger 6x6 grids. The pirate theme is cool.
Im glad you like the theme! Puzzles start being 5x5 but the game has even 10x10 puzzles in the higher levels

Quote:
Mr. Developer, sir - if I might suggest a $1.99 IAP (or maybe $2.99) that increases (doubles) the number of shots you get each day, that might be a much better deal for consumers (and get you more purchases.) If you look at many freemium titles, many have a "coin doubler" which is very popular.
This sounds very interesting, thanks a lot for the tip! Also I hope your daughter enjoys the game!

Quote:
Awwww... looks nice, I'll give it a spin!
Yay! Many thanks!!

Quote:
Game is polished but it you can only play for 5 minutes.
And the description makes it sound like it's the only free to play picross.
Maybe I should increase the first session duration? :O

Thanks for the tips guys, any feedback is appreciated!
03-04-2015, 05:03 AM
What does the boat upgrades do?

It seems to just change the pic in the lower left.
03-04-2015, 11:46 AM
Not a bad piccross game. I played it until I ran out of bombs. I don't fully understand why boxes around the chests open up. Most piccross games just allow you to mark off areas that you know don't contain the "chest".

Nice design, more suited I guess for the younger set. Still, it's enjoyable. It might be nice to have an unlocked IAP, maybe still limiting advancement to new levels based on completing previous levels. Just a thought.
03-04-2015, 09:17 PM
Doesn't even load for me. Briely displays the splash screen and then closes.

iPad Mini Retina
iOS 7.1.2
03-04-2015, 10:06 PM
Looks like fun. Love the Windwaker-ish feel I get from the screenshots. Kudos to the Dev.