★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Wicked Witch
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 93.1 MB
  • Version: 1.0.4
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Unleash your inner Greenskin and lay siege to The Empire!

A perfectly solid experience Pocket Gamer

Yup, Im sold have iPhone will fling! BoLS

Warhammer fans are sure to get a kick out of this ridiculous spin-off Mac Life

JOURNEY TO THE OLD WORLD
The Warhammer Old World trembles in fear as Gorbad Ironclaw leads a thunderous Waaagh! through Black Fire Pass and into the Realm of The Empire. The fate of the Realm once again hangs in the balance, and a powerful Wizard known as Ostergrim has arrived to lend The Empire his assistance in turning back the green tide. Join the crew of the Snotling Flinga and embark on an epic quest to crush The Empire in Warhammer: Snotling Fling.

COMMAND YOUR SNOTLINGS...YES, SNOTLINGS
Command a crazy crew of Snotlings and and fling them at Empire Soldiers!!

BLOOD, SNOT AND TEARS!
Control a fully laden Goblin War Machine with an arsenal of stupidly destructive
projectiles that can knock even the mightiest of fortifications to the ground!

LOTSA LEVELS
80 fun and challenging Levels to complete - not too shabby!

MIGHT AND MAGIC
Fling your favourite Snotlings at Empire Soldiers and earn teef to spend on powerful realm-shaking Magic. Make it rain Squigs and even summon the Foot of Gork!

FEATURES
80 fiendishly fun flinging levels
Lots of Secret Skulls to collect
Epic 3D Graphics
Realistic Physics simulation
Challenging puzzle gameplay
Immersive fantasy environments
Connect to Facebook
Teef

Snotling Fling is compatible with: iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPod 5, iPhone 4s, iPhone 4, iPad Air, iPad 4, iPad 3, iPad 2, iPad Mini, iPad Mini Retina

This app offers in-app purchases. You may restrict in-app purchasing using your device settings.

iOS 7.0 or later required.

If you enjoy Warhammer: Snotling Fling, please take a moment to rate it and let us know!

Join the Waaagh!
www.snotlingfling.com

Follow Snotling Fling on these Social Media sites:
facebook.com/snotlingfling
twitter.com/snotlingfling

Snotling Fling Games Workshop Limited 2015. Snotling Fling, Games Workshop and their associated logos are either or TM and/or Games Workshop Limited. Published under licence to Wicked Witch

PeteOzzy's comments:

Warhammer: Snotling Fling

Wicked Witch
Genres: Games Adventure Puzzle Entertainment
GAME CENTER ENABLED
$4.99 NZD

Quote:
Join in the Waaagh! of Gorbad Ironclaw and lay siege to The Empire in this Epic Fantasy Adventure.

Unleash your inner greenskin and immerse yourself in the war-torn ravages of Warhammer’s Empire.

JOURNEY TO THE OLD WORLD
The Warhammer Old World trembles in fear as the infamous Orc Warboss GORBAD IRONCLAW leads a thunderous Waaagh! through Black Fire Pass and into the Realm of The Empire. The fate of the Realm once again hangs in the balance, and a powerful Wizard known as Ostergrim has arrived to lend The Empire his assistance in turning back the green tide. Embark on an epic quest to defeat the Amber Wizard Ostergrim and crush The Empire in Warhammer: Snotling Fling.

COMMAND YOUR SNOTLINGS
Command a crazy crew of Snotlings and march your way to conquest through 60 Levels of Empire crushing destruction.

BLOOD, SNOT AND TEARS!
Control a fully laden Goblin War Machine with an arsenal of stupidly destructive
projectiles that can knock even the mightiest of fortifications to the ground!

LOTSA LEVELS
60 fun and challenging Levels to complete - not too shabby!

MIGHT AND MAGIC
Fling your favourite Snotlings at Empire Soldiers and earn teef to spend on powerful realm-shaking Magic. Make it rain Squigs and even summon the Foot of Gork!

This app offers in-app purchases. You may restrict in-app purchasing using your device settings.

FEATURES
• 60 fiendishly fun flinging levels
• Epic 3D Graphics
• Realistic Physics simulation
• Challenging puzzle gameplay
• Immersive fantasy environments
• Connect to Facebook
• Teef

Snotling Fling is compatible with: iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPod 5, iPhone 4s, iPhone 4, iPad Air, iPad 4, iPad 3, iPad 2, iPad Mini, iPad Mini Retina

iOS 7.0 or later required.

If you enjoy Warhammer: Snotling Fling, please take a moment to rate it and let us know!

Join in the Waaagh!
www.snotlingfling.com

Follow Snotling Fling on these Social Media sites:
facebook.com/snotlingfling
twitter.com/snotlingfling

Snotling Fling Games Workshop Limited 2015. Snotling Fling, Games Workshop and their associated logos are either or TM and/or Games Workshop Limited. Published under licence to Wicked Witch

Supported Devices:
  • iPhone5c
  • iPhone5
  • iPhone4S
  • iPadFourthGen
  • iPad23G
  • iPadThirdGen4G
  • iPhone6Plus
  • iPad2Wifi
  • iPhone6
  • iPhone5s
  • iPadThirdGen
  • iPodTouchFifthGen
  • iPadMini
  • iPhone4
  • iPadMini4G
  • iPadFourthGen4G

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 7.0

Download Size: 87.6MB

03-03-2015, 09:16 AM
This looks interesting to say the least... So am I to guess this is like a FP angry birds? Flinging snotlings and the screenies lead me to believe that...?

I am a huge warhammer guy so I will prob take the plunge nonetheless

03-03-2015, 09:29 AM
Hopefully no IAPs on this $4 catapult game. Or, at least the tame type of IAP.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
03-03-2015, 09:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
Hopefully no IAPs on this $4 catapult game. Or, at least the tame type of IAP.
it says IAPs in the description, hopefully to just advance faster to end game, looks like single player
03-03-2015, 01:44 PM
Game Impressions

well, aiming in this game is really hard and the minions barely do any damage. And guess what, you can buy a aiming line or extra damage. These power ups are pretty expensive (you can buy them with ingame currency). But I am pretty sure this is the part where the IAPS come in.
03-03-2015, 06:28 PM
Wicked Witch are the same people who created Catapult King. Going to give this one a spin.

240,000+ Game Center Achievement points
Gamecenter ID: Donny K76
PSN ID: donnydj76
Let's go Yankees!
03-03-2015, 06:41 PM
Which they'd put this kind of effort into just creating a real game. Playing on people's addiction to Warhammer to sell another angry birds type. This could be any theme.
03-03-2015, 07:33 PM
You take a game like Catapult King, which made a lot of money for Chillingo, Wicked Witch and eventually EA and you combine it with a popular theme (Warhammer) that I have no interest in. I'm sold, and the comparisons to Angry Birds are off.

240,000+ Game Center Achievement points
Gamecenter ID: Donny K76
PSN ID: donnydj76
Let's go Yankees!
03-03-2015, 07:37 PM
Haha!

Great use for snotlings!

Might have bought this if it weren't freemium.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickFalk View Post
Squids!?

Worst idea ever!
03-04-2015, 03:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sivad View Post
This looks interesting to say the least... So am I to guess this is like a FP angry birds? Flinging snotlings and the screenies lead me to believe that...?

I am a huge warhammer guy so I will prob take the plunge nonetheless
looks more like a Catapult King ripoff to me!