★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: DWEB
  • Genre: Role Playing
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 53.0 MB
  • Version: 1.21
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: The Ultimate Casual RPG Game from M78. Ultraman Fans Can't Miss This!

Features
- Simple & Addict Gameplay.
- Fight along the endless waves of monsters with 7 Ultra Brothers.
- Over 50+ Ultra Abilities!
- Undeniable Charm Characters, Animation and Special Effects.
03-04-2015, 05:10 AM
Looks like Tap Titans. I've invested so much time in tap titans, so im not sure if i can spend time on this one. I'll be sure to check this out though.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
03-04-2015, 06:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
Looks like Tap Titans. I've invested so much time in tap titans, so im not sure if i can spend time on this one. I'll be sure to check this out though.
I've had a play of this and it does play very similar to tap Titans but like you ive spent to much time with tap Titans to play another game the same.

Formerly: oooooomonkey.
Gamecentre: Sexy Pirate Arrr
Some Fav Games: ElementalWings, RoverCraftRacing, SaturdayMorningRPG, SpecialTacticsOnline, TheBikingDead, WrestlingRevolution.
03-04-2015, 06:17 AM
It's trying so hard to be a tap titans clone. Tap titans still has a clean interface and nice hero to player interaction which seems to be lacking in Ultraman. Enemies also take forever to die in this one.

IT's an ok clicker title, but inferior to tap titans in almost every way.

Im enjoying the 3D fights though, despite being static. Kinda odd too how your taps stop registering when your character uses skills. I can deal more damage in the 2-second casting time of skills with my mad tapz. :P

Spent exactly 1 hour on this, and now im deleting. Back to Tap Titans.