★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Super Soccer Club is the only Soccer game that lets you control EVERY aspect of your Club!

In Super Soccer Club you do more than simply manage a team. Can you lead your club to glory on and off the pitch?

You may restrict in-app purchasing using your device settings.

UNPARALLELED CONTROL OVER YOUR CLUB
Build your stadium and club infrastructure from the ground up into a Soccer City featuring club stores, Training Pitches, Fan Clubs, Marketing Centers and more!
Decide which players to buy and sell on the transfer market
Set your team formation and tactics
Real time in-match events that require quick thinking

PLAY AGAINST YOUR FRIENDS AND WIN TROPHIES
Face off against your friends teams or random online opponents in a series of leagues
Take complete control of your Home fixtures and ensure your strongest team is ready for Away matches.
Complete challenges & missions to earn XP, funds and Prestige points to increase your level and unlock more items and buildings.

NOSTALGIC CARD COLLECTING AND VISUAL STYLE
Merge your cards in the Card Cauldron and create new, better players!
The nostalgia of football card collecting works seamlessly into the squad building mechanic, collect packs of players and use them in your team.
LED dot matrix visuals on matchday for a retro aesthetic synonymous with Soccer!

Need help? Please visit: http://supersoccerclub.com/support

A stable Internet connection is required for an optimal gameplay experience. Some aspects of the game can also be accessed when offline.
03-04-2015, 06:04 AM
Game Impressions

Football manager meets game of war

03-04-2015, 06:10 AM
Looks interesting
03-04-2015, 06:38 AM
Reminds me of Fifa Ultimate Team which is not good however if the elements to the game actually work unlike Fifa Ultimate Team then it could be worth a try. Fifa Ultimate Team rarely works as designed constant crashes in multiplayer that result in wasted contracts, crashes when you are trying to get a player through auction etc.
03-04-2015, 07:03 AM
Constant connection needed. Ouch!
03-04-2015, 07:07 AM
Android version?

So there's no early access for Android owners?
03-05-2015, 12:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dailon80 View Post
Reminds me of Fifa Ultimate Team which is not good however if the elements to the game actually work unlike Fifa Ultimate Team then it could be worth a try. Fifa Ultimate Team rarely works as designed constant crashes in multiplayer that result in wasted contracts, crashes when you are trying to get a player through auction etc.
What you playing FIFA15 on ? I play a lot of FUT on the PS4 and it rarely *Crashes* infact I cant remember a time since its release that its crashed whilst buying a player through the transfer market, mm strange.