★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Ketchapp
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 15.7 MB
  • Version: 1.3
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: I am a Ninja. I'm handsome and... fat.
However, I cannot jump over 5 cm.
My creator wants me to fly high.
He bought me an amazing spring. Wow! Not bad!
I now can jump, like a cat!
03-04-2015, 06:28 AM
#2
So they are really going for the each week a new release thing. 52 games in a year. Go KetchApp!

03-04-2015, 06:55 AM
#3
Joined: Jul 2012
Location: U.S.
Posts: 3,244
Quote:
Originally Posted by BitStern View Post
So they are really going for the each week a new release thing. 52 games in a year. Go KetchApp!
Is that what they are doing? Releasing a game a week for the year?
03-04-2015, 10:16 AM
#5
Joined: Feb 2012
Location: Germany
Posts: 3,493
Well I'm not the biggest ketchapp fan out there but this one is highly addictive, I simply can't stop playing it.

Game Center: sink_or_swim
03-04-2015, 10:59 AM
#6
Joined: Feb 2015
Posts: 3
Clone of my game ?

hi ,

Spring Ninja is total Rip off my lastest game called Sheepop , last week my game featured by mashable best game of the week .

article : http://mashable.com/2015/02/28/apps-sheepop-clinique/

game link : https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/sheepop/id953086465?mt=8
03-04-2015, 12:14 PM
#7
Antoine Morcos from Ketchapp here. We are sorry for that but our game has been in development since several months, before the release of your game on the 20th February. Thank you for your comprehension.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheepop View Post
hi ,

Spring Ninja is total Rip off my lastest game called Sheepop , last week my game featured by mashable best game of the week .

article : http://mashable.com/2015/02/28/apps-sheepop-clinique/

game link : https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/sheepop/id953086465?mt=8
03-04-2015, 12:21 PM
#8
Joined: Mar 2009
Location: 英國劍橋
Posts: 1,569
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheepop View Post
hi ,

Spring Ninja is total Rip off my lastest game called Sheepop , last week my game featured by mashable best game of the week .

article : http://mashable.com/2015/02/28/apps-sheepop-clinique/

game link : https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/sheepop/id953086465?mt=8
Oh dear. It's also ironic that this game, produced by you:

Flap The Wings - Impossible Flappy Game

...is a clone of someone else's game. Can't think of the title off the top of my head.

Maybe keep issues between developers to private messaging and off the public forums. Naming and "shaming" may sometimes backfire?
03-04-2015, 12:50 PM
#9
Joined: Oct 2010
Location: Over The Rainbow
Posts: 3,341
This may be the first Ketchapp game I've enjoyed since Don't Touch The Spikes.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	6
Size:	107.0 KB
ID:	84446  
03-04-2015, 01:14 PM
#10
Joined: Feb 2012
Location: Germany
Posts: 3,493
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy C83 View Post
This may be the first Ketchapp game I've enjoyed since Don't Touch The Spikes.
Oh come on. 5 minutes ago I scored 34 and finally beat your 31 and now this happens.... Why Andy? Why?

Game Center: sink_or_swim