★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: An action-packed stealth wargame.

Cross enemy lines and sabotage the naval forces!

The game is set in an alternate history and follows the missions of a fictional saboteur. You are in control of the diver who carries out missions which include drilling vessels and blowing up bridges. Your goal is to be invisible and to cause damage. If you or something suspicious is spotted, the enemy will emerge and begin hunting.

Plan every step of your mission and act quickly!

- Includes 15 missions throughout various military docks
- Distraction tool to confuse the enemy
- Zoomable isometric camera

Be someone! Be a saboteur diver!
03-05-2015, 06:37 AM
Looks pretty good this, wouldnt mind seeing a video or knowing what the controls are like

03-05-2015, 06:49 AM
Originally Posted by psj3809 View Post
Looks pretty good this, wouldnt mind seeing a video or knowing what the controls are like
There's quite a bit I've found trailer-wise. I've been waiting for this one, though it's been pretty quietly.

Sneak Peek (Early development, a little rough):

03-05-2015, 07:00 AM
Just did a search for them. Game looks pretty impressive, i think they've got some promo codes to give away as well.

Love the 90's style graphics, reminds of the Syndicate etc style graphics
03-05-2015, 08:15 AM
The game does look impressive.
Looks like the dev has been working on this game for a while.
03-05-2015, 08:29 AM
Anyone have any idea what the IAP are?

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"
03-05-2015, 04:57 PM
Hi guys!

Developer here Thank you very much for the support!

To answer the questions about IAP:

1. Unlock all levels: in case you have difficulty passing a particular level but would like to try later missions you can access all levels without completing them.

2. Always carry eight smoke bombs: during the missions you can distract enemy soldiers by dropping smoke bombs. In default you carry three. If you have difficulties completing the missions with three smoke bombs you can purchase the option to always carry eight smoke bombs.

We are running a limited time promotion and giving away free codes. If you'd like to receive a free download code check out the our website for details:

03-05-2015, 05:24 PM
Game Impressions

quick video here:

03-05-2015, 05:46 PM
Got one of the free codes, I'll be back with impressions after I get a chance to play the game a bit.

Originally Posted by NickFalk View Post

Worst idea ever!
03-05-2015, 06:13 PM
Been playing this a chunk. It's really good. Great graphics. Lots of missions to do. Something a bit different than the usual shooter style game as you have to use stealth here etc