★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Anyone want to help testing OpenFeint on Music Library Quiz ?

09-16-2009, 09:11 AM
Anyone want to help testing OpenFeint on Music Library Quiz ?

Hi,

I've upgraded my app Music Library Quiz to use OpenFeint online score system. Is anyone interested to help me testing it ?
If yes, please send me an email at iphone at redbits dot com with your UUID and I'll send the app.

I ask you to play at least two games for each game mode with the online score option enabled and check if your score is uploaded to the leaderboard.

Thank you !!

Developer of Group Text!, Group Email!, Mail+, more...
09-16-2009, 04:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vettori View Post
Hi,

I've upgraded my app Music Library Quiz to use OpenFeint online score system. Is anyone interested to help me testing it ?
If yes, please send me an email at iphone at redbits dot com with your UUID and I'll send the app.

I ask you to play at least two games for each game mode with the online score option enabled and check if your score is uploaded to the leaderboard.

Thank you !!
Thanks again Andreas, You made me re-discover an app I already had!!! Great stuff, and OpenFeint seems to work just fine!

Playing: Solipskier, Edge, Ground Effect, Bobble Surfer, Minigore, 2012 Zombies vs Aliens, iSR, Pocket God, Slotz, Zen Bound 2, Crazy Snowboard, Vector Tank, ...