★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: ********* Catch Me ! If you dare... **********

"Catch me ! If you dare..." is an addictive game to test your reflex.

It is a game with simple tap control to change the direction of player by which it can escape from the red enemy.(!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BUT ITS NOT AS EASY AS IT SOUNDS !!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Collect 10 blocks and go to next level with increased speed and control.

-SINGLE TAP CONTROL

-ENJOY DIFFERENT COLOUR THEMES

-AVOID THE RED CIRCLE AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE

-SOOTHING VISUAL EFFECTS

-COMPETE WITH YOUR FRIENDS BY SHARING YOUR SCORE SOCIALLY

-So, "CATCH ME ! IF U DARE..."

Ashokkumar's comments:
Hi All, Our game got featured in Top 10 New Racing Games.Thanks for all your support and would like to hear more suggestion from you guys.
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2015-03-30 at 11.09.40 pm.png
Views:	0
Size:	646.3 KB
ID:	85319
Check out my new game "Catch me! If you dare...".Download, play and let me know how can I make it better.

https://itunes.apple.com/tr/app/catch-me-!-if-you-dare.../id958660059?mt=8
03-07-2015, 12:28 AM
Neat idea! I'd describe it as a sort of radial version of the old classic "Snake".

One suggestion: When you first start the game, there's a message flashing, "Tap to change direction." There's also a flashing square underneath the red circle. This made me think that the character I was controlling WAS the red circle. And so I was very confused when I would tap the screen and the red circle would only respond to my taps randomly. I thought it wasn't working right. Oops! Haha, so for clueless people like me who didn't read the app's description, it might help to make it more obvious at the beginning that you're controlling the chain of squares and not the red circle.
03-07-2015, 03:38 PM
Thanks for your review @Thumbnail

Thanks for your suggestion I will indicate the instruction clearly in next update.
03-30-2015, 09:34 PM
Haha, at first time, I read that "Catch me! if you can" . )

Pine Entertainment
03-30-2015, 10:26 PM
Played the game. It has a simple gameplay, you only tap screen to change direction of the green points to take it not meet red point, beside that take the green points pass through the destination to have score. So simple, so easy, so funny. Congratulations!

P/S: At the first time playing, I think that I control red point, not green points.

Pine Entertainment
03-31-2015, 02:33 PM
Re: Andre

Hi Andre, I will give a clear instruction and differentiate Player from Enemy in the next Update.Thanks for your suggestion.