★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Welcome to the enchanting plasticine worlds!

Plastiland is a puzzle-platformer set in a unique hand-made plasticine world. Guide our lovely clay characters through 48 levels of three worlds. Save as many of plastiballs as you can, reach far corners of each level by transforming them into one of eight roles, like cruncher, crusher, builder, and others.

This is incredible fun for both adults and children and the most exciting logical gameplay ever!
All you need is clay!

Funny clay handmade characters
3 handmade plasticine worlds
Lemmings-style mechanics
48 most challenging and beautiful levels
8 funniest roles to change plastiballs into
Different challenging environmental effects
Bonus levels with unexpected mechanics
The best music youve ever heard

Each level has its own goal to reach and different mechanics to use, like sleeping bombs, scattered additional roles, nullify zones, and portals. Build your way through each level avoiding its deadly zones like chasms, seas of lava or acid and dead ends. You'll guide your clay characters through three clay worlds using a very comfortable and easy-to-use touch interface.

Each level is accompanied by pleasant sound effects and atmospheric music you will surely remember long after playing the game. So get the game and explore the worlds of Plasticinia, Plastipolia and Plastidonia!

DEAR PARENTS!
This game does not and will not contain any internal purchases. You only buy it once and your kids can enjoy it endlessly!

Apart from the entertaining element, the game has an educational one as well the gameplay, storyline and mechanics of Plastiland enhance your kid's logical thinking and creativity.

We value your feedback and are always glad to hear from you: help@zillionwhales.com.
03-07-2015, 04:38 AM
I saw this under new featured games in th App Store. Anyone tried it?

03-07-2015, 09:06 AM
I'm curious as well. Looking for imps. Has potential.
03-07-2015, 10:54 AM
I looked on the dev website for any vids but nuttin' as of this writing. Hopefully someone will TOFTT and report out. What prevented me from buying the game is the classification of its gameplay being for 6-8 year olds, despite the app description broadening the age groups.

"@ColeDaddy - My wallet hates you. That is all."
Drummerboycroy

Last edited by ColeDaddy; 03-07-2015 at 11:00 AM.
03-07-2015, 11:59 AM
I decided to buy it and try it out. It is a very pretty game to look at, and the tutorial seems well made. I just started playing it, but my first impression is that the game is definitely geared to the younger crowd.

I think the eight year old and the ten year old in the family will get a big kick out of it. The plasticine art is really cool and the colors are gorgeous. If the puzzles get more challenging as the game goes along, I can see this appealing to adults if they like the art style, and I hope this is the case, because having a few different options to transform your characters means you could set up some really cool puzzles. The degree of difficulty could easily be an add-on adjustment if the devs created an adult section of "space" in the game.

The game plays really well on an iPhone 5S. The visuals are sharp and the sound design is perfect for the kind of audience the devs were trying to reach. In the end, this will appeal to the young and the young-at-heart.

I'll report back on the degree of difficulty once I get further into the game.

I'm an app-oholic! And there's no 12-step program...
IAPs = I Ain't Purchasing, son !
03-07-2015, 01:35 PM
Thanks for the initial impressions, q. Looking forward to hearing about the difficulty ramping up or not.

"@ColeDaddy - My wallet hates you. That is all."
Drummerboycroy
03-07-2015, 11:15 PM
Playing through the first planet, the difficulty level is certainly meant to be appropriate for a younger audience. Adults looking for a challenging puzzler should try elsewhere. It's great for kids, though. Really well done, and a right treat visually !

I'm an app-oholic! And there's no 12-step program...
IAPs = I Ain't Purchasing, son !
03-10-2015, 05:08 AM
Hi fellow TA forumers!

We're willing to share the game with you and your kids, so please find below three promo codes to download Plastiland for free.

HFPER9JK46MM
J6WNLHLAN9A7
T3RFRXY7TLRK

We will be thankful, if those who grab them will post their reviews of the game

K.R.,
Zillion Whales team.

Zillion Whales
03-10-2015, 09:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zillion Whales View Post
Hi fellow TA forumers!

We're willing to share the game with you and your kids, so please find below three promo codes to download Plastiland for free.

HFPER9JK46MM
J6WNLHLAN9A7
T3RFRXY7TLRK

We will be thankful, if those who grab them will post their reviews of the game

K.R.,
Zillion Whales team.
All redeemed. Not one thank you.
03-10-2015, 10:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolpepper43 View Post
All redeemed. Not one thank you.
Wow, that was quick! Hopefully those who grabbed them are learning the game now and will come back later to tell opinions of the game.

Zillion Whales