★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: [IMPORTANT!: This will not run on some older devices, please see compatibility note below.]
250,000 Downloads!!!! Thanks everyone!
It's back and better than ever! Experience the thrill of taking a real off-road truck out on the trail. The goal is simple. Park your truck at the end of the level. Sounds easy but fiendish traps, explosive barrels and deadly cliffs stand in the way of you and success. Do you have what it takes to strap in and take on mother nature? Earn money and upgrade your truck. Buy new trucks to ensure that you can take on the toughest challenge. An awesome experience is waiting for you. This game is not for the weak. Real drivers wanted.

Features:
Realistic terrain environments
12 unique levels with all types of terrain
2 Unlockable Sandbox levels to explore
6 incredible off-road vehicles
Change colors and upgrade your ride
Unique and deadly obstacles in each level
Video replay Share with your friends

Compatiblity Note: Due to high quality 3D graphics, this game requires 1024 mb of ram and may not run on older devices. Recommended iPad 3 and up and iPhone 5 and up.

CharredDirt's comments:

Our new parking game! Would love to hear some feedback from you guys, positive or negative. We really listen to you and will use your info to make better games.

Don't forget the video sharing feature, you can record your adventures and share on youtube, twitter and Facebook.
03-08-2015, 04:33 AM
Sorry, but it doesn't work in iPhone 4S. It pull me out of the app after loading main screen and tapping "play"...
03-08-2015, 04:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Truncana View Post
Sorry, but it doesn't work in iPhone 4S. It pull me out of the app after loading main screen and tapping "play"...
It does say recommended iphone 5 and up so I wouldn't expect it to run on an iPhone 4s
03-08-2015, 05:27 AM

Uhm… and a fullscreen ad before you even can see anything of the game. The sound level changes. Error in the tutorial (no images only placeholders). When you get stuck and must restart you have to watch a never ending video advertising. Deleted.

Hurry up! Handpicked & Time-Limited App Store FREEbies & Sales
(Blog German-language; but you'll find all links, pics, and videos.)

Last edited by Habakuk; 03-08-2015 at 05:35 AM.
03-08-2015, 07:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Habakuk View Post

Uhm… and a fullscreen ad before you even can see anything of the game. The sound level changes. Error in the tutorial (no images only placeholders). When you get stuck and must restart you have to watch a never ending video advertising. Deleted.
Yes, the game does have ads but considering that some of the levels are quite long, you shouldn't be seeing ads constantly. I will see if I can turn off the one video ad if it's causing a crashing issue. We did catch the tutorial issue and I thought we had fixed that bug before it launched but apparently that's still an issue. We will fix that in an update. Sorry you couldn't get to play the game but we appreciate the feedback regardless.
03-08-2015, 11:36 PM
Video ads have been turned off. Also, we're working on a performance update to address memory based crashes. Any other feedback is very welcome.