★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Daesung Park
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 37.7 MB
  • Version: 0.0.2
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Experience medieval horsemen in this yet another retro-style 2048 game!

In the year 1024, there was a kingdom where everyone can be a king.
It was a hierarchical society, but individuals class was determined by how many times one merges into another with the same class.

So, even if you are a peasant, dont be disappointed. You can be an infantry man, knight, templar, noble, and the king finally.

iamagame's comments:

Templar 2048

Daesung Park
Genres: Games Puzzle Board
GAME CENTER ENABLED
Free

Quote:
Experience medieval horsemen in this yet another retro-style 2048 game!

In the year 1024, there was a kingdom where everyone can be a king.
It was a hierarchical society, but individuals class was determined by how many times one merges into another with the same class.

So, even if you are a peasant, dont be disappointed. You can be an infantry man, knight, templar, noble, and the king finally.

Supported Devices:
  • iPadThirdGen
  • iPhone5s
  • iPadFourthGen
  • iPhone5
  • iPodTouchFourthGen
  • iPadFourthGen4G
  • iPhone4
  • iPhone4S
  • iPodTouchThirdGen
  • iPadMini4G
  • iPhone-3GS
  • iPadThirdGen4G
  • iPhone6Plus
  • iPhone6
  • iPad2Wifi
  • iPhone5c
  • iPadWifi
  • iPadMini
  • iPodTouchFifthGen
  • iPad23G
  • iPad3G

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 4.3

Download Size: 37.7MB

03-08-2015, 09:10 AM
This looks nice but im not sure what the gameplay is. Might as well pick it up since it's free. Was a bit skeptical about Crevice Hero since it was just a clone of Mr Space, but i guess i'll just download that too. :P

EDIT: I just realized the title has 2048 in it which may hint a Threes-like gameplay. O_o

EDIT2: Yup, just like Threes... Reskinned.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword

Last edited by Exact-Psience; 03-08-2015 at 09:29 AM.