★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Antti Ojala
  • Genre: Family
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 30.0 MB
  • Version: 1.02
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Flap away with your duck and try to bump the other ducks to bits! Oh, and watch out for those falling duck bits, they can still bump you out.

Features:
Up to four players on one device
Simple two-button controls
Classic jump and bump gameplay
Six unique, quirky levels
Random level modifiers for extra randomness
Ducks

How to play:
Use the buttons in the corner to control your duck. Tap multiple times to fly! Bump on other ducks to get points.
03-08-2015, 06:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeteOzzy View Post

Can't seem to find this anywhere...

03-08-2015, 09:22 PM
Looks like Drop Wizard at glance. Graphic looks pretty cool. Put this on my watchlist

Game Center ID: copaeci
03-09-2015, 09:52 AM
Promo codes...

http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=256827

Last edited by psj3809; 03-09-2015 at 09:54 AM.
03-11-2015, 01:30 AM
Got a promo code earlier, and gave it a go.

Duck Bumps is a pretty fun and simple competitive multiplayer game. Single vs PC, or up to 4 players on the same device, your goal is to eliminate the other ducks by jumping on their heads.

Controls are simply left and right buttons, with your bird moving in said directions in a sort of "flappy" motion. Stages are connected to themselves on open edges, allowing you to fall through and reappear at top.

Levels are often finished in seconds. The number of ducks you have bumped is tallied, and the first to 10 wins.

Graphics are clean, colorful, and very well done.

Unfortunately there is not a lot of stages to play.

Multiplayer is also local-only.

Social Games: Pocket Mine 2, Terra Battle, PAD
GameCenter: StriveMind
03-12-2015, 02:21 AM
Any chance for iPhone? Or no plans for that? Looks really fun with friends.
03-12-2015, 02:42 AM
Looks like could be some fun, would appreciate if there's any promo codes to try it out.
03-27-2015, 05:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fabianb View Post
Any chance for iPhone? Or no plans for that? Looks really fun with friends.
Sorry for missing this earlier. I just released the first update for the game, adding support for iPhone (universal build), a new level, a new level modifier and improving FPS among other smaller fixes.

I'll also give away some more promo codes soon. Sorry for posting them in the wrong place last time.

Also, thanks strivemind for the review! I intend to have that amount of stages thing fixed, but that, of course, won't happen overnight.

Last edited by Kyynele; 03-27-2015 at 05:43 AM. Reason: added thank yous
04-06-2015, 04:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyynele View Post
Sorry for missing this earlier. I just released the first update for the game, adding support for iPhone (universal build), a new level, a new level modifier and improving FPS among other smaller fixes.

I'll also give away some more promo codes soon. Sorry for posting them in the wrong place last time.

Also, thanks strivemind for the review! I intend to have that amount of stages thing fixed, but that, of course, won't happen overnight.
I totally missed this update.. I'll buy it tomorrow for my iPhone after getting some sleep now. 👍
04-06-2015, 05:07 PM
I hope it could free to play......