★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: 5 seconds to go to war! The most straightforward kill zombie game!
03-10-2015, 06:25 AM
That looks cool. the ship reminds me of the one in starbound

03-10-2015, 07:01 AM
Wow this game is surprisingly beautiful. The art reminds me of the kickstarter game Hyper light Drifter. The music is really dreamy as well.

The gameplay is pretty solid and fun for mindless killing. It does seem to get tiring rather quickly since enemy variation at the beginning is small and there's basically one arena you fight in. You have really cool weapons of a melee light saber and different guns you can buy.

The main concern is money gathering is super super slow. I do think this game should offer a coin doubler. And controls could use some more freedom, feels a tad rigid. But not terrible

Overall a really solid and simple game. I think it has potential to be a sleeper hit. The developer shouldn't actually aim for simple and add a story / worlds to go through. The gameplay is all there.

TOP5: Chaos Rings 3 / Monster Hunter Freedom Unite / The World Ends With You / Kingdom Rush Series / Implosion
My Artwork: http://pixiv.me/raidriar
03-10-2015, 09:26 AM
It's decent. Reminds me of Only One. Eventually had to delete coz of grindiness. This seems in a similar vein.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
03-10-2015, 12:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shirika View Post
That looks cool. the ship reminds me of the one in starbound
It looks like.... Ya I am not to sure about this game.

Coordinator @ Fat Thunder
Fatthunder.com
facebook.com/fatthunder
twitter.com/fat_thunder
03-10-2015, 03:31 PM
Another game that wont work on the new ipad air 2.. the only that did work is if i wanted to make a IAP.....

Streaming some of the newest and hottest games on youtube search touchgameplay
03-10-2015, 03:52 PM
That ship looks like it was copy and pasted from Starbound o_0

It's free so no harm in checking it out. Doesn't look like it will keep me occupied for long.
03-10-2015, 04:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hellscaretaker View Post
Another game that wont work on the new ipad air 2.. the only that did work is if i wanted to make a IAP.....
Works fine on my air 2. Not my cup of tea but no issue with it apart from that.
03-10-2015, 04:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hellscaretaker View Post
Let me get this right: you weren't able to play it and yet you rated it 1 star?
03-10-2015, 04:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jsrco View Post
it looks like.... Ya i am not to sure about this game.
hurr durr tis game no works for me i r8 one star