★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Woop ... woop ... That's it! Easy to learn and hard to ... stop playing!
Use your shuriken and deal tons of damage in arena to this minion monster. Dig treasure, upgrade your weapon, loot potion, coin, grape and level up! There are lots of fun rpg elements! You can combo the critical hit with poison damage and more! Stick with your hero and become the most powerful sensei fighter in the world! Climb in online ranking and show your friends your ultimate flappy skill on the leaderboard!
Dot Heroes: Woop Woop Ninja is a cartoon style colorful casual game for everybody. The black - orange standard skin looks cool, but you can unlock other different skins and show them to your friends!

ArianoGames's comments:

Hello everybody!

I have just released my first game for IOS. Dot Heroes: Woop Woop Ninja is a well known skillbased causal game with some RPG elements! The game is optimised for iPhon, iPod and iPad!

My firends telling me that the game is super addictive!

+ Upgrade your weapon
+ Defate monsters
+ Dig trasures
+ Collect skins

... and even more!

I hope you will enjoy it! I am really excited to get some feedback from you!

03-11-2015, 11:07 PM
Looks fun. I just wish it didn't kick me out right away on my 5S with 7.1.1.
03-12-2015, 12:07 PM
Hmm ... it sounds bad. I am developing alone and I have only one device with the newest OS Version. I will try to ask my firends if they have a 5S with 7.1.1 so I can test it and try to fix the issue.
And thx for the short feedback. Since I am only a programmer and this was the first time I tryed to make assets, I am really happy to hear that!