★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Saddle up, its time for a showdown! Join your friends in battle on the western frontier, build and protect your town, collect cards and build your posse of wild west gunslingers.

..::: NEW! The Gold Rush has begun! Discover gold and gems from the mineral mines to collect hefty rewards with your posse! :::..

A big dusty thumbs-up - Gamezebo
A neat, western take on town building and defense - 148Apps
Best iPhone and iPad apps and games of the week 30/3//2015 - The Guardian
The card twist on raiding strategy games is a neat one - Toucharcade

..:: Game Features ::..

* BATTLE Wild West outlaws and other players
* COLLECT cards and build a tough band of heroes
* JOIN a posse with your friends and take down cattle thieves together in weekly events
* BUILD and protect your own thriving western town
* CHOOSE your way to play - horizontally or vertically

Your help is needed to grow and protect a brand spankin new western town on the edge of the frontier. Explore the open frontier as you free other towns from the corrupt outlaws of Orville Drillers evil oil empire!

Build and run your own Wild West outpost alongside the town Sheriff and recruit trusty sidekicks to protect it. Summon your friends, form a posse and take down cattle thieves in weekly events.

Dont let Orville Driller get their filthy hands on all that black gold flowing beneath your lands or the cattle thieves take your cows and horses.

Facebook - facebook.com/compasspointwest
Twitter - twitter.com/compassptwest
Youtube - youtube.com/nxtgms

touchy85's comments:

Compass Point: West

Next Games Oy
Genres: Games Strategy Action
GAME CENTER ENABLED
Free

Quote:
Saddle up, its time for a showdown!

..::: Collect cards and build your posse of wild west gunslingers :::..

The frontier is a rough and tumble place. Your help is needed to grow and protect a brand spankin new western town on the edge of the frontier. Villains lurk in the shadows, their greed for oil and power know no bounds. Join your friends and saddle up for an epic adventure!

..::: Game Features :::..

*** BUILD a thriving western town
*** BATTLE Wild West outlaws & other players
*** COLLECT and upgrade character cards
*** CLAIM your stake and free towns
*** PLAY your way- horizontally or vertically

Explore the open frontier as you free other towns from the corrupt outlaws of Orville Drillers evil oil empire!

Build and run your own Wild West outpost alongside the town Sheriff and recruit trusty sidekicks to protect it. Dont let Orville Driller and his henchmen get their filthy hands on all that black gold flowing beneath your lands.

Facebook - facebook.com/compasspointwest
Twitter - twitter.com/compassptwest
Youtube - youtube.com/nxtgms

Supported Devices:
  • iPadFourthGen4G
  • iPad2Wifi
  • iPadFourthGen
  • iPhone4
  • iPodTouchFourthGen
  • iPhone-3GS
  • iPhone5s
  • iPadThirdGen4G
  • iPhone6
  • iPad23G
  • iPadMini
  • iPadThirdGen
  • iPhone4S
  • iPadMini4G
  • iPhone6Plus
  • iPodTouchFifthGen
  • iPhone5
  • iPhone5c

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 6.0

Download Size: 79.3MB

03-11-2015, 01:16 PM
Game Impressions

03-19-2015, 10:13 PM
Any idea when it will be available for the US ?
03-27-2015, 02:07 AM
The Gameplay:

Beta Testing : Forgotten Memories: Alternate Realities, Sky Force 2014, Rush Rally 2

03-27-2015, 04:54 AM
This game looks pretty interesting. It's cool to see a big increase in card games of late
03-27-2015, 05:55 AM
It is definitely different than the rehash of clash type of games. I hope the developers will add alliances & ways for players to communicate.

A pleasant surprise of a game.
03-27-2015, 10:24 AM
It's in the US

Got lost on my way to GameFAQs...
GID: stlredbird
03-27-2015, 05:49 PM
There really isn't card play as such. Cards are just used to represent your various assets. Four identical cards can be turned in for a more advanced version of that asset. It hews very closely to the CoC paradigm, or perhaps more closely to Plunder Pirates. Still, a very nice effort with cute toon graphics. I also appreciate being able to play in either portrait or landscape mode.

Last edited by RandallPeek; 03-27-2015 at 05:57 PM.
03-28-2015, 03:19 AM
Seems like a high quality take on Boom Beach. I love the attention to detail the devs show. Worth a download, imo.
03-28-2015, 10:27 AM
It was fun until I got to the point where it was recommended that I build a fort and then kept resetting my progress back to that same point after a few minutes. Bummer