★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: To those who will inhabit this planet someday

-Green the Planet-
Touching down upon a wasted planet, you must now bring back life to this lonely rock for the sake of the future.

Game Description:
You have landed on a desolate wasteland of a planet.
Your mission: to resurrect the planet's greenery.

-Use Energy for Greening
Collect the many objects that fall to the planet's surface and convert incoming Comets into Energy with the Comet Decomposer, storing it in the spaceship's Machine. Inject your collected Energy to increase Greening.
Reach a Greening of 100% to bring the planet back to a complete green state.

-Upgrade your Equipment
Use Energy to build and upgrade your Comet Decomposer. You can also use Energy to build a Comet Detector that finds Rare Comets or an Auto Collector that collects Energy even when you're not playing.
Use your collected Energy to build equipment or to increase Greening. The choice is yours.

**Expand your Library**
The specimens you find are recorded in your ship's Library. Gather more and more and enjoy watching your collection grow.
Aim to complete your collection and keep on greening.
03-12-2015, 06:47 AM
I wish I'd never started this game lol, easily one of the more addictive cookie clicker type games. Much more in the way of gameplay than most but still a similar formula that sucks you in immediately. Loving the visual style too.

03-12-2015, 08:49 AM
No gamecenter :/? A shizz
03-12-2015, 08:57 AM
Oh PeteOzzy why didn't I listen to you?
Already played for 30 minutes, seems like a lot of fun.
Great visual and sounds.
03-12-2015, 09:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeteOzzy View Post
I wish I'd never started this game lol, easily one of the more addictive cookie clicker type games. Much more in the way of gameplay than most but still a similar formula that sucks you in immediately. Loving the visual style too.
Agree completely. This is rad.
03-12-2015, 09:53 AM
When I first saw this last night I knew it was my kinda game. Unique take on the clicker type game. Also love the art! GC would be nice.

Have any of you guys figured out a way to remove the banner at the top?
03-12-2015, 09:42 PM
I'd definitely pay to remove the ads.
03-12-2015, 10:38 PM
One of the most addictive games so far. Put an IAP to remove the ads banner and i'm in!
03-13-2015, 06:37 AM
Well there goes 2 hours....definitely sucks you in! Great game!
03-13-2015, 08:23 AM
Oh wow, definitely not what I was expecting!
There goes the next few weeks of my social life.