★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: NOTE: This game requires at least 512 megs of RAM! Devices such as iPod gen 3 and 4 will not be able to run this game!

Thirty years after Freddy Fazbear's Pizza closed it's doors, the events that took place there have become nothing more than a rumor and a childhood memory, but the owners of "Fazbear's Fright: The Horror Attraction" are determined to revive the legend and make the experience as authentic as possible for patrons, going to great lengths to find anything that might have survived decades of neglect and ruin.

At first there were only empty shells, a hand, a hook, an old paper-plate doll, but then a remarkable discovery was made...

The attraction now has one animatronic.

touchy85's comments:

Five Nights at Freddy's 3

Scott Cawthon
Genres: Games Simulation Action
$2.99 USD

Quote:
Thirty years after Freddy Fazbear's Pizza closed it's doors, the events that took place there have become nothing more than a rumor and a childhood memory, but the owners of "Fazbear's Fright: The Horror Attraction" are determined to revive the legend and make the experience as authentic as possible for patrons, going to great lengths to find anything that might have survived decades of neglect and ruin.

At first there were only empty shells, a hand, a hook, an old paper-plate doll, but then a remarkable discovery was made...

The attraction now has one animatronic.

Supported Devices:
  • iPadMini4G
  • iPadThirdGen
  • iPadFourthGen
  • iPad3G
  • iPodTouchThirdGen
  • iPhone-3GS
  • iPodTouchFourthGen
  • iPadMini
  • iPhone6
  • iPad23G
  • iPadThirdGen4G
  • iPhone4
  • iPhone4S
  • iPhone5c
  • iPhone6Plus
  • iPhone5s
  • iPad2Wifi
  • iPadWifi
  • iPadFourthGen4G
  • iPodTouchFifthGen
  • iPhone5

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 5.1.1

Download Size: 41.2MB

03-12-2015, 12:32 AM
Game Impressions

03-12-2015, 12:37 AM
Ok now I wasn't expecting this!
03-12-2015, 01:32 AM
Welp...that was the quickest $2.99 I've spent in a little while.

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"
03-12-2015, 01:42 AM
I just recently purchased this for pc b/c I got the previous versions in a bundle for maybe $1.50 or $2.50 with other games.
Haven't played them yet.
If I really like #1 & 2 I might end up getting the iOS version anyway for portability.
03-12-2015, 06:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity89 View Post
Ok now I wasn't expecting this!
I was
03-12-2015, 06:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCho133 View Post
I was
I was about to say lol, the writing's been on the wall about this one for weeks now!

It's worth noting that there are some serious complaints about the map taking up a lot of the display, making the gameplay pretty uncomfortable at times. Might be worth checking a review for this first, if you're not a series fan. If you're not too affected by it then it's a traditional yet enjoyable experience and the new elements do help to mix it up a little.
03-12-2015, 07:12 AM
I'm a fan and I instabought it. I won't have time to play until tonight. I can't wait. Freddy's is always a good time.

Billy
03-12-2015, 07:15 AM
Scott really needs to finish up the story and stop milking the titles using YouTubers and the young that watch the videos.
03-12-2015, 07:26 AM
Hi,

You are absolutely right. I just played a quick game. When you click on the map it takes up the entire camera space. I'm not sure why it was designed this way. You can't see.

Billy

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeteOzzy View Post
I was about to say lol, the writing's been on the wall about this one for weeks now!

It's worth noting that there are some serious complaints about the map taking up a lot of the display, making the gameplay pretty uncomfortable at times. Might be worth checking a review for this first, if you're not a series fan. If you're not too affected by it then it's a traditional yet enjoyable experience and the new elements do help to mix it up a little.

Last edited by LordShad0wz; 03-12-2015 at 07:28 AM.