TOTTER GAME - The Balancing Game (By Unanico Group)
"More addictive than smoking" -- Huffington Post
"Weird but compelling" -- Slide to Play
Oddly charming -- App Spy
"More personality in here than a dozen other stabs at the action genre." -- Pocket Gamer
"App of the Week ... The most addictive game ever." -- The Sun Newspaper UK
Totter Game App is the original, highly addictive cyber balancing game, now rebooted for the latest iPhone and iPad for even more interactive fun!
The objective of the game is to keep your chosen character balanced on the tip of different things, such as a mountain, a ladder, a finger, a pencil, amongst others, and for as long as possible, by tapping on either side of the character. Watch out you dont want your character to fall off the tip.
Sounds simple? Think again! The rules of the game are straightforward, but the quick-play-interaction of the game will challenge, stimulate and inspire you to want more and do better each time you play.
The apps original, classic, hand-drawn, black and white pencil sketch character design, graphics and animation style was created by Unanico Groups co-founder and creative director, Jason Jameson.
- Universal, free to play and suitable for all ages (9+).
- Test your hand-eye coordination and dexterity.
- Thousands of character and accessory combinations.
- Surprise elements and obstacles thrown at characters.
- Accessories fly off humorously as character loses balance.
- Different play locations (pencil, mountain, finger, etc.) and time of day.
- Jaunty music and sound effects.
- High score sharing through Facebook, Twitter and Game Center (global scoreboard).
- Chance to continue your score by watching short ad or going ad-free (IAP).
Created by Unanico Studios, for Unanico Entertainment, part of the Unanico Group.
© 2017 Unanico Ltd.
For more information on Totter Games check out: www.tottergame.com
For more information on the internationally award-winning entertainment company Unanico Group check out: www.unanico.com
Joined: Jul 2012