★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: BeastWorks
  • Genre: Adventure
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 8.9 MB
  • Version: 1.1
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: This buxom barbarian babe bravely boasts before beheading bewildered, begging, bloody baddies.

Explore the rich, fully 3D, scenery of a deserted town, filled with lush trees, ancient buildings, creepy graveyards, and a sky that moves so fast, it must be evil.

Examine the sexy, highly detailed, animated, talking, warrior avatar, her wicked weapons, and sword from every angle. Command and control her every action!

Features:
* Technical exhibition of BeastWorks game engine and tools, in development

* High detailed, 3D, animated character, avatar, action figure, toy

* Around 20 action filled animations

* Several action and comical audio clips

* Town scene composed of churches, windmills, houses, and graveyards

Controls:
* Zoom, move, and rotate around the environment by tilting your iPhone or iPod Touch and pressing the respective buttons on screen.

* Command the warrior by pressing buttons on screen to make her talk, attack, jump, roll, dance, and even die.

* Hide the user interface by pressing the "UI" button.

* Reset the camera with the "View" button.

===================================
Check out our other apps!
Pocket Warrior
Liquid Gold
===================================
09-16-2009, 07:55 PM
I'm not sure if this is a fighting game, or a "touch me and I'll make noises" game...

GameCenter ID : oldestgamer
09-16-2009, 07:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pluto6 View Post
I'm not sure if this is a fighting game, or a "touch me and I'll make noises" game...
lol, yeah seriously. Seems like a "play with the hot babe" game disguised as an RPG.
09-16-2009, 08:12 PM
From this, app description, I am, uninterested, bemused, confused, and left wondering, what this app, actually is.

OpenFeint And Plus+ ID: Sturf (add me)

Playing: iBlast Moki, Rock Band, Meteor Blitz, Run!, Ramp Champ, Alive4Ever, Mr.AahH, MUST.EAT.BIRDS
09-16-2009, 08:16 PM
Basically a dev that created a decent looking model and world but was clueless on any type of fighting mechanic and enemy AI