★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Created with #Swift

AiMe is an awesome and addictive game once you start playing it.

In AiMe you can earn points or even lose them by dragging a slider, make sure to do your best guess and match the expected target number, the closer you are, the more points you score.

Watch out, the farer you are from target the more penalty points you will receive and your score will be really affected.

Contest Available - http://bit.ly/1EKboUp

ipadlips's comments:

Promocodes:

HRWMYHL4TYJL
EHFPTXRNF6KY

Hope you can review it, so I can have more ideas to add. A new version is coming out with gamecenter so it will be even more funny to play.
03-14-2015, 05:28 PM
Submitted to review

Version 3.0
-Gamecenter achievements
-New difficulties

Thanks for your support. If you find any bugs please report. It is my first native app on iOS, and still learning to code in Swift

Last edited by ipadlips; 03-14-2015 at 05:35 PM.

03-14-2015, 07:44 PM

New Icon Design and version 3.0 waiting to be approved
03-15-2015, 05:02 PM
Redeemed top code, will give imps later tonight. Looks pretty straightforward though. Thank you so much!
03-15-2015, 05:27 PM
I see what you were trying to do with this game, and yes it might hold people's interest for a little while, but IMO this game should have probably gone the free with ads route considering the simplicity of the game. Also it would be nice to see what number I actually moved the slider to after I hit the 'aim me' button instead of just points contributing to a total score. Maybe you were just trying not to give too much away so as not to detract from the challenge in the later levels, but I honestly don't think it would. Anyways, I wish you the best of luck in your app sales and hope you can come up with some different elements to add in future updates! Thanks again for the code! 😃
03-15-2015, 06:44 PM
I redeemed the second code. Thanks.

Gonna be brutally honest here- this is not a fun game, at all. In fact, calling it a game is a stretch. I can see this being a one-of mini game in a larger game, but the fact that this is the entire game is just... a bad idea. It's not even that it's a poorly executed good idea... it's just bad. I can't even suggest ways to improve it because the core concept is so ill conceived. I don't know what else to say. It certainly shouldn't be a paid game, that's for sure. I'm sorry to be so brutal here, but I'm not one for sugar coating things, and I have literally nothing good to say about it.

And another thing- one if my biggest pet peeves is when the description calls the graphics "AAA" or "stunning" when they clearly aren't. Seriously, do you really consider these visuals to be stunning? They couldn't be any farther from stunning. They are bland and boring, just like the game.

Last edited by Grimstone82; 03-15-2015 at 06:50 PM.
03-16-2015, 03:48 PM
Its my first app, actually I am still learning to code, I am not a developer I am mechatronic engineer, but I love learning new things and this is my best hobby ever. Im learning to get full knowledge on Spritekit to create a nice 2D at least, but I also aiming to do normal apps.

And I take any critic as good. It is my first app and thats what I learnt in 5 days. But hopefully in the future I can improve it. And about graphics, I am not an artist, I do what I can in PS, but looking any other software to at least create something funny or worth.

Thanks for every word

Last edited by ipadlips; 03-16-2015 at 04:17 PM.
03-16-2015, 03:52 PM
Skylined I will add such idea in the 3rd update, thanks!! Also maybe more difficulties or fun things. I will try my best. I considered adding ads to it, but for me they are annoying, myself I hate all free apps with ads. So 0.99 cents will be not much but good for every coming update ☺️
03-19-2015, 03:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ipadlips View Post
Its my first app, actually I am still learning to code, I am not a developer I am mechatronic engineer, but I love learning new things and this is my best hobby ever. Im learning to get full knowledge on Spritekit to create a nice 2D at least, but I also aiming to do normal apps.

And I take any critic as good. It is my first app and thats what I learnt in 5 days. But hopefully in the future I can improve it. And about graphics, I am not an artist, I do what I can in PS, but looking any other software to at least create something funny or worth.

Thanks for every word
I totally understand and wish you nothing but success. But I think you need to go back to the drawing board and come up with a better concept for a game. And I also think you should make this current game free with ads. If it was on Android charging would be fine because people can get a refund instantly, but with iTunes, not many people know how to get a refund or even that you can at all. I just don't think it's fair to be charging people for what is essentially your learning experience. Again, I apologize for my bluntness and I hope you don't take it too personally.

Currently playing: AG Drive, Flop Rocket, Space Marshals, Strategic Defence, Drone: Shadow Strike, Kill Shot, MetalStorm: Aces, CounterSpy, Spiral Ep:1, ARC Squadron, Sector Strike, FullBlast, Land Air Sea Warfare HD, Machines at War 3, MechCom
03-23-2015, 01:08 PM
AiMe v3.0 now available, enjoy everyone and thanks for your support.