★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Tentacles is the iPhone interface to the Tentacle installation.

To use Tentacles: At any public showing of Tentacles look for the projection. When you launch Tentacles you will start controlling a Tentacles in the projection. You move the tip of the Tentacle by rotating or touching your iPod. Grow your Tentacle by collecting "tenticules", or knocking tenticules off of other tentacles by running into them.

Tentacles was co-developed by the Canadian Film Centre Media Lab, the OCAD Mobile Lab, and the York University Mobile Media Lab, with support from CONCERT.
09-16-2009, 07:38 PM
looks interesting and sounds like Aquatica

Quote:
Originally Posted by sizzlakalonji View Post
I don't want to alarm anyone, but I just played this, felt a tingle, rushed to the bathroom, and urinated rainbows and glitter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammysin View Post
Yesss, I'm off for a leak to see if the same happens for me.
09-16-2009, 08:19 PM
This isn't a game, but damn if it doesn't sound cool. Wish I was going to be in Toronto on Oct 3rd.

http://www.tentacles.ca/
09-16-2009, 08:40 PM
Sounds kind of cool. Not sure if it's worth dragging the wife downtown to to play Aquatica on a big screen though -- but then I have no idea what the rest of the show at the Lennox Gallery is about.

[Relax with Galactic Chill] [Let me tell you a story.]
Currently working on: Music for Spirit Hunter Mineko