★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Michael Le
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 46.5 MB
  • Version: 1.01
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: A new unique sliding puzzle game

Slide jellies around and connect the same colors to solve the puzzle.

Features:
- Simple but absorbing gameplay
- Adventure through 80 hand-crafted levels, each one is different
- Free to play
- No timers, play at your own pace, fun for all ages
- Facebook login for cloud saving and tracking friends progress

chandler55's comments:

Hey everyone, just released my new puzzler on iOS! It's free so please check it out I think it's a unique take on the block sliding genre.

Youtube link | Pop Up
03-16-2015, 05:49 PM
This is quite fun. If you like relaxing puzzle games at all, definitely try this one out.

I beat the first 20 levels pretty quickly, but I can already see that the later levels are likely going to require some careful planning. Definitely looking forward to playing those.

Minor complaint: If you are dragging a shape and your finger slides outside of the map (but still on the screen), the shape is let go automatically. I feel like you should still be able to drag a shape along the outside edge even if your finger is not inside the map. [Is this a Unity thing? I feel like I just played another Unity game with this issue...] But, again, this is a minor thing that may not bug other people.

Nice job on a fun game!
03-16-2015, 07:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThumbSnail View Post
Minor complaint: If you are dragging a shape and your finger slides outside of the map (but still on the screen), the shape is let go automatically.
thanks for the feedback! I can definitely expand the zone there for the next update, at least it reaches the other buttons (close/retry/close).

edit: the rate button is indeed broken I'll have to fix that in the next update!

Last edited by chandler55; 03-17-2015 at 01:36 AM.
03-16-2015, 11:42 PM
I'm enjoying this very much, too. Just finished level 23. It is very relaxing, and quite attractive. I love nice crisp graphics. Glad I saw this one!
03-17-2015, 01:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valentia View Post
I'm enjoying this very much, too. Just finished level 23. It is very relaxing, and quite attractive. I love nice crisp graphics. Glad I saw this one!
thanks for the comments

next update should be coming soon with bug fixes plus facebook cloud save support