★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: The iPhone central server has become self aware and created virtual robots to destroy all personal data on your phone (Disclaimer: No personal data is destroyed), you must attempt to halt their advance across three fast paced, addictive game modes

Wave Attack Defend your phone across 50 increasingly difficult waves with 3 different enemy types all with individual traits. Losing vital components will deplete your phones battery life indicated by a red screen. Life can be regained by destroying the robots. Post your score on the Leaderboard and compare scores with your friends.

Survival Survive as long as possible across infinite waves, a true endurance test. Life will not be regained in this mode and its only a matter of time before you are overwhelmed. Post your score on the Leaderboard and compare scores with your friends.

Reflex An addictive quick game with fast scrolling robots, destroy as many as you can but beware, leaking even one can damage your phone.
Attack of the Killer Psycho Robot things contains three unique enemies:

Roger the Robot A weak mass produced Robot with simple programmed AI, no processing power was wasted on the creation of the Roger 100 model.

Bloater The iPhone eventually realised Roger would not be enough to destroy your data. It programmed an ally to Roger to help in the destruction. Destroying a bloater near Roger will unleash the hazardous Kitchener E900 Oil which increases Rogers efficiency making him much faster.

Dozer The ultimate machine. It takes 7 TeraHertz of processing power to create a Dozer, this is the equivalent of 10,000 iPhones working in unison. The Dozer has the Farnaby X Rage Chip embedded in its central core. When nearby Rogers are being destroyed the Dozers kinectic chip reacts to this and increases the maximum speed capacity. As well as speed the Dozer has a Woodsanium Armour coating on its shell making it almost invulnerable to attack.

Sounds effects are included in the game, all can be muted from the main menu.
09-16-2009, 08:20 PM

Add me on Steam for TF2: eggzbacon

09-16-2009, 08:23 PM
How come when I tried to do that it wouldn't work??

I fail apparently.

Edit: There we go, finally.

09-16-2009, 08:29 PM
And the best title originality award goes to...

Let's ponder our existences!
09-16-2009, 09:28 PM
it looks cute, but what exactly are you supposed to do?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sizzlakalonji View Post
I don't want to alarm anyone, but I just played this, felt a tingle, rushed to the bathroom, and urinated rainbows and glitter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammysin View Post
Yesss, I'm off for a leak to see if the same happens for me.
09-16-2009, 09:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Devilishly Good View Post
it looks cute, but what exactly are you supposed to do?
That's why we're waiting for someone to TOFTT I will later this week if no one else does.

09-16-2009, 09:52 PM
why do i think this is gonna be a tap to kill game (like finger fighters)?

You can contact me @ Skyye06@gmail.com
09-16-2009, 09:53 PM
I think this game is based off a book.

Quote:
and lastly we have the abu sayaf and MILF, two terrorist factions in the Philippines, and iv yet to see any fruits of labor from the government concerning these terrorist threats.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LBG View Post
There's a MILF terrorist faction? Awesome! Sign me up.
09-16-2009, 09:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyye06 View Post
why do i think this is gonna be a tap to kill game (like finger fighters)?
Because there aren't any on screen controls? (My guess)