★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: DO NOT BUY - AN UPDATE IS ON THE WAY

Your homeland has been taken, the sacred towers destroyed, and the city is in ruins. The evils that once hid in the darkness have ventured out of their caves and roam the land.

You must take back your city, and rebuilt the towers of old to restore peace to the land.

Use your power attacks to fight against the dark creatures of old, and reclaim your homeland.

FEATURES -
A beautiful landscape full of trees, towers, a city and hills.
Real open-world RPG environment
Realistic graphics and gameplay
Battle Vampire rats and Orgroths men
Level your Treemen up giving him more health, and more damage.
Power attacks, Lightning, Poison, Shield, and Slowtime
Highscores
And much more

Power Attacks in Detail >>>>

Lightning Strike - A radius attack, striking all enemies within a radius with a powerful bolt of lightning

Poison bomb - A radius attack, Creates a powerful poison gas that affects all that are engulfed in it. (including yourself)

Shield - A healthing Power, It heals you and prevents you from taking damage

Slowtime - Affects everything except you, slows time, giving you the advantage to run, or perform a surprise attack.

JOIN THE TREEMEN WARRIOR FORUM AT
http://spartagames.com/forums/forum/treemen-warrior

Also signup to get 20% off the PC edition of Tremeen Warrior when its released with updated PC graphics, effects, and content.

Were a team of highly dedicated RPG and Action adventure enthusiasts and are eager for your feedback. If you dont like something, before rating, you can contact us directly using:

email (support@spartagames.com)
twitter (@treemenwarrior)
Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/treemenwarriror)

PeteOzzy's comments:
NOTE: The game has been pulled, when it eventually becomes available again please let a moderator know so we can re-open the thread.

03-18-2015, 06:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adsinjapan View Post
Pete, I'd give you back your dollar if I could.

PayPal.

Hi, you seemed to be lost on the Internets.
This is TouchArcade, where 2$ for a game is too much, 5$ is an outrage, and 10$ or more is putting sugar in their car tanks whilst killing puppies.

03-18-2015, 05:48 PM
Game Impressions

Hello All,

I wanted to start off by apologizing for the to-early Beta release of Treemen Warrior. As soon as we realized it, we edited the price and added a warning to the description. We would pull it off the store but Apple doesn't allow you to do this.

The game is in Beta, and we do have an update that we're pushing out as soon as possible. Each Update takes anywhere from one to two weeks to be approved by Apple. The update will finish and round the current game out.

There's still more coming, which is why its only $.99, the full game when its out of beta will be around $5

Thank you for your feedback and we would issue a refund to those who bought the game if Apple allowed it.

The current release is the Beta release of Treemen Warrior.

We would love your feedback which you can give on our forums at SpartaGames.com

Anyone who participates in Beta will get the full game for free, apart from the $.99 entry free. Testers will also get a nice huge discount on the PC edition when it comes out.

Most of whats been discussed here has been fixed in the upcoming update thats waiting to be approved by Apple.

Again, I sincerely apologize for the mix up.
03-18-2015, 06:00 PM
Quote:
There's still more coming, which is why its only $.99, the full game when its out of beta will be around $5

Anyone who participates in Beta will get the full game for free, apart from the $.99 entry free.
So you're charging a dollar for a demo?

Or is the game's price simply going to change from a dollar to 5?

A bit confusing.

Last edited by Intendro; 03-18-2015 at 06:02 PM.
03-18-2015, 06:11 PM
Quote:
So you're charging a dollar for a demo?

Or is the game's price simply going to change from a dollar to 5?
From a one point of view yes, from another no. The beta will be updated with new content as the game progresses and will become the finished game.

The Dollar is to become a tester of the game with the intent to improve the game, get feedback, and suggestions on what you (the tester) would like to see. So you're getting a $5 game for $1 but with the understanding that it isn't the full game but will be when it's finished.
03-18-2015, 06:19 PM
It's been changed to $5.99 to prevent people from buying the game and make them read the description. It will be changed back to $0.99 after the update.

The update is still waiting to be approved by Apple.

The Update could be called a game, but it is still not the full game. We have so much more we're working on which will be updated to the current version when it's ready.

Last edited by SpartaGames_Dev; 03-18-2015 at 06:22 PM.
03-18-2015, 07:06 PM
I'm adding this to my watch list. Certainly interested in it after the patch
03-18-2015, 07:15 PM
For what it's worth, the releasing of games in early development for a low entry fee with promises of continued development via updates is common on Android. Of course nearly unheard of on iOS.
03-19-2015, 02:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpartaGames_Dev View Post
Hello All,

I wanted to start off by apologizing for the to-early Beta release of Treemen Warrior. As soon as we realized it, we edited the price and added a warning to the description. We would pull it off the store but Apple doesn't allow you to do this.
Of course you can pull it off the App Store.... http://biznessapps.desk.com/customer...-the-app-store

1. Go to Manage Your Applications and select the app.
2. Click Rights and Pricing (blue button at the top right.
3. Below the availability date and price tier section, you should see a grid of checkboxes for the various countries your app is available in. Click the blue Deselect All button.
4. Click Save Changes at the bottom.

And you can request an expedited review by Apple if you want, tell them the game is unplayable

NOB STUDIO
Wanna be my cellmate and breakout together?
Get Prison Life RPG on App Store for iPhone/iPad: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/pris...961339405?mt=8

Prison Life RPG guide by MY PART TIME SPACE

http://www.nobstudio.com
iPhone iPad Flash Game Developer

Last edited by nobstudio; 03-19-2015 at 03:08 AM.
03-19-2015, 04:57 AM
Looks like it's finally been pulled off all stores.

@SpartaGames_Dev will the game really look like as it does in the screenshots?