★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: ACTION PACKED LANE DEFENSE
Defend The Dam is an action packed lane defense game with a new spin! Build awesome turrets. Rotate your weapons strategically to defend against the woodland horde! Upgrade and unlock new weapons, explore unique levels across multiple zones, and battle epic bosses.

ROTATE YOUR WEAPONS
Stationary turrets are no fun, so we put them on a tank tread! Rotate your weapons into battle so you can have the right weapon to deal with the right enemies!

CHALLENGE MODES
Once you've beat all the levels, test your skill on the Heroic and Master modes for each level, or create your own with challenge mode!

WEAPON UPGRADES
Upgrade each weapon with their own unique upgrades. Never pay to respec! Choose the upgrades you want to face each new challenge.

DAILY CHALLENGES
Compete for glory in our daily challenge mode!

NOTE: Due to intense strategy action, Defend the Dam requires an iPhone 5 or newer, iPad 3 or newer, or iPad mini 2 or newer. The game is not supported on older devices.
03-18-2015, 10:02 AM
Thank you for posting PeteOzzy. You beat me to it. We're very excited to finally launch this game and looking forward to hearing what everyone thinks about it.

Mobile Game Developer in Atlanta
http://DragonArmy.com

03-18-2015, 10:19 AM
This looks quite interesting as long as the freemium elements are not unbalanced. The art is nice and clean.

Game Center: MarinasideSteve
03-18-2015, 10:30 AM
I see this was recently released in the NZ Store.
Do you happen to know if Defend The Dam will be available in the Canadian iTunes Store? Nibblr and Paper Trail are there.

Just by the screenshots, i am loving the artwork. This look's like a vertical strategy game done right.
I got my fingers crossed and hoping to see Defend The Dam in Canada soon.
03-18-2015, 10:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by new_ipodtouch5G_owner View Post
I see this was recently released in the NZ Store.
Do you happen to know if Defend The Dam will be available in the Canadian iTunes Store? Nibblr and Paper Trail are there.

Just by the screenshots, i am loving the artwork. This look's like a vertical strategy game done right.
I got my fingers crossed and hoping to see Defend The Dam in Canada soon.
You should see it in your country's App Store on Thursday.

Thank you for the compliment. We feel like there are some fun and unique elements to this vertical defense style game.

Paper Trail was our second game and the first published under our own name. Our first game was released under a different publisher, but you can find it by searching for "Robots Love Ice Cream". Game on!

Mobile Game Developer in Atlanta
http://DragonArmy.com
03-18-2015, 11:00 AM
Looks like I will be giving this one some attention. I love this style game and NEED something fresh and new.

I can't wait to give it a rip'!!
03-18-2015, 11:13 AM
Can not forget to enjoy the game when it releases in US store. The time is slow.
03-18-2015, 10:19 PM
The game is released in US Store. Enjoy it.

Pine Entertainment
03-18-2015, 10:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andre View Post
The game is released in US Store. Enjoy it.
Awesome! Thank you. Looks like something I'll dig.
03-19-2015, 05:19 AM
Given it a good play,on about lvl5,it's very polished and quite an original take on the defence genre. It's one of the more addictive games I've played recently and I'll prob chuck some cash at it later today. Dragon army is a name that I'll be looking out for now as this is the 2nd game from u that's of the highest quality. Cheers