★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: ENDLESS MODE UNLEASHED IN RETINA DISPLAY! Now get nonstop TETRIS action with more smashing visual impact plus the original TETRIS theme song. See why one of the greatest games ever is one of the hottest games on the App Store!

QUICK FUN THAT LASTS FOR HOURS
Play the TETRIS you love in Classic Mode, test your expertise in Endless Mode, or experience fantastic twists in Magic Mode, featuring 5 eye-popping power-ups: Wrecking Ball, Minimizer, Bubble Wrap, Magic Crayon and Smashdown.

BLAST THE ORIGINAL TETRIS THEME
Play your own tunes or select the fan favorite Korobeiniki in the options menu. Feel the TETRIS EFFECT as you to go for higher and higher scores.

GET THE TETRIS TOUCH
Slide, rotate, and drop your Tetriminos into place with amazingly intuitive touchscreen controls. You wont be able to put down the original puzzle blockbuster!
** DON'T MISS OUR OTHER EXCITING GAMES! ** SCRABBLE, The Sims 3, MONOPOLY, Madden NFL 11 by EA Sports, Pogo Games FREE, Liqua Pop, ROCK BAND® Reloaded, Need for Speed Hot Pursuit & Surviving High School FREE

GIFT THIS APP: Click the Buy App arrow on the iTunes® App Store

Be the first to know! Get inside EA info on great deals, plus the latest game updates, tips & more
VISIT US: ea.com/iphone
FOLLOW US: twitter.com/eamobile
LIKE US: facebook.com/eamobile
WATCH US: youtube.com/eamobilegames

Gregz0r's comments:
Now, where can I find the original theme tune...

International Link: http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=290497512&mt=8
12-18-2008, 01:55 PM
Send a message via ICQ to applesauce25r624 Send a message via AIM to applesauce25r624 Send a message via MSN to applesauce25r624 Send a message via Yahoo to applesauce25r624 Send a message via Skype™ to applesauce25r624
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregz0r View Post
Now, where can I find the original theme tune...
hehe

the version where it starts out with the robot saying "let's play some tetris, mother f#|(3r" is my cellphone's ringtone : D : D : D

it's a remix of original song "A"

.(>^_^).> <3 <3 <3 ! ! !

09-16-2009, 01:39 PM
Tetris from EA (now ver 1.2.42)

Update out. Version 1.2.42

Quote:
What's new

Now you can listen to your iPod music while you play!

Last edited by Prab; 09-16-2009 at 09:40 PM. Reason: reverted the edit
09-16-2009, 03:45 PM
I have the international version, and it came out a several days ago. It's at 1.2.52. The version update says it has added playing your own music, but that happened in a previous update (maybe that was 1.2.42?). Anyway, I use it to listen to the classic tetras theme while playing . Also, they removed the opening animation to have it boot faster.
11-25-2009, 11:14 AM
on sale for $2.99

Quote:
Originally Posted by sizzlakalonji View Post
I don't want to alarm anyone, but I just played this, felt a tingle, rushed to the bathroom, and urinated rainbows and glitter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammysin View Post
Yesss, I'm off for a leak to see if the same happens for me.
11-25-2009, 01:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Devilishly Good View Post
on sale for $2.99
darn my ipod just told me that and i thought i was going to say it first..but u beat me by a few hours lol
11-25-2009, 05:30 PM
What are the controls for this? NM I found a video of this.

Last edited by BazookaTime; 11-25-2009 at 05:45 PM.
11-25-2009, 06:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BazookaTime View Post
What are the controls for this? NM I found a video of this.
The controls are awesome. The rest of the game (IMO) is BS. Crappy elevator music and bloated to all hell. EA added a quick play to Scrabble; I don't know why they neglected all of their other games.

How generous of them to allow us to listen to our own music. Now I can use the real Tetris themes that I bought to cover up the lame "music" they've included.
11-25-2009, 06:18 PM
3 bucks? give me a break! i can get a similar version with less features for free. tetris is not worth that much
11-25-2009, 06:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperSlovak View Post
3 bucks? give me a break! i can get a similar version with less features for free. tetris is not worth that much
yeah but the free ones usck. i tried them...
so far my graphing calculator tetris is the best deal =D