★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Mikengreg
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 11.9 MB
  • Version: 1.2
  • Price: $2.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: If you solve something, say something.

In today's world, it's all on the line. Answer the call.

Join your fellow citizens to decrypt suspicious messages and help make our nation safer and stronger! For every puzzle you solve, for every dangerous message you bring to our attention, you make your family and your country that much safer.

Solve high-level decryption algorithms through a puzzle-like interface, then uncover potential plots and unmask suspicious individuals. Reach into their past to follow their movements and uncover their motives, track their associations and evaluate the threat.

The guilty have nowhere to run.

The innocent have nothing to hide.
03-18-2015, 01:30 PM
Yeah boi! I've been absolutely intrigued with this - the pedigree, the premise and the style. Pockettactics love it and I can't wait to find out if I do too!

03-18-2015, 01:54 PM

Follow me on Twitter for all the latest iOS news. And sometimes more.
03-18-2015, 02:16 PM
Thanks for posting that Pete!

We had some confusion on ITC earlier so it wasn't available at the crack of midnight in NZ this morning, but looks like things got figured out ok. Let us know if you have any troubles/questions or what-have-you. Super glad you're excited. We're excited too!
03-18-2015, 02:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aeiowu View Post
Thanks for posting that Pete!

We had some confusion on ITC earlier so it wasn't available at the crack of midnight in NZ this morning, but looks like things got figured out ok. Let us know if you have any troubles/questions or what-have-you. Super glad you're excited. We're excited too!
You are so more than welcome! I've been refreshing the App Store all day hoping this would show up. I only discovered it this morning and have since absorbed every bit of information I could about it; which is surprisingly little.

I really quite like the secrecy involved in this, it's almost Simogo-like the way people have said "rather than telling you about it, you need to play it yourself".

Well, I'm knackered from today so hopefully when I wake up this will be out and I can enjoy it in all its glory. Great job guys!
03-18-2015, 02:45 PM
Looks so good! Will definitely DL as soon as it's available here.
03-18-2015, 03:32 PM
I love light puzzles, and this seems to amount to a minimalist-style light puzzle with a story...very interesting
03-18-2015, 05:42 PM
Man I'll have to make time for this looks very intriguing
03-18-2015, 05:54 PM
This week is looking expensive. I'll be adding this to my "to buy" list.
03-19-2015, 10:44 AM
Hey ya'll, we officially announced a bit ago. Here's the official site and our "gif trailer"

http://touchtonegame.com