★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Connect2Media
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 36.5 MB
  • Version: 1.1
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: SALE! - LIMITED TIME ONLY

Tumblebugs, the hit Mac & PC game enjoyed by over 35 million people worldwide comes to the iPhone!

"simple to control, easy to pick up and almost impossible to put down...prepare to become addicted" - Ready Up!

the best marble shooter I have played TouchMyApps

The graphics are lush MobilegameFAQs

the overall game was a thrill to play! - NoDPad

In a deep dark lair, in backyard USA, creep the Evil Black Bugs. You, the hero Tumble, hold the fate of your beetle buddies in your hands. Save the colorful beetles from being enslaved by the Black Bug Empire.

- Tons of backyard levels to explore
- Experience original features like multiple launch pads and unique power-ups
- Classic, easy to learn gameplay with revolving central shooter
- Two game modes
- Send scores and achievements to your Facebook friends!
- Bonuses for completing levels within time limits and in single sessions
- Battle the Black Bug Empire to your own soundtrack (using the music on your iPhone)

Tumblebugs is a whole new take on the 'marble popper' genre!

freedog's comments:

Originally Posted by C2M Chap View Post
Connect2Media Chap here again. I asked for some help earlier in the week regarding Tumblebugs. We have taken in all the comments and are in the process of acting on them now - the first thing we did was to drop the price to 99c so we are at the same level as the competition. Some people mentioned the control and targeting system so the games developers, the mighty Tag Games, are addressing those issues as we speak.

So, thank you, we listened and have changed things so we hope you enjoy the game.

Full game here: http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=326430246&mt=8
09-16-2009, 09:58 PM
Great! But did you know, Mumbo Jumbo made the PC version of this. (Makers of Luxor)

and lastly we have the abu sayaf and MILF, two terrorist factions in the Philippines, and iv yet to see any fruits of labor from the government concerning these terrorist threats.
Originally Posted by LBG View Post
There's a MILF terrorist faction? Awesome! Sign me up.

09-16-2009, 09:59 PM
yeah I liked it for the PC, this game is like the game Tumblebees - Pogo/EA if you played that before.

Last edited by freedog; 09-16-2009 at 10:21 PM.
09-16-2009, 10:01 PM
09-16-2009, 10:01 PM
another instant buy for me! now i'll have to go buy another itunes card. love it on PC!

09-16-2009, 10:06 PM
09-16-2009, 10:12 PM
Originally Posted by Slapshot View Post
Great! But did you know, Mumbo Jumbo made the PC version of this. (Makers of Luxor)
Oh. Nevermind then.

09-17-2009, 04:28 AM
TUMBLEBUGS arrives on the App Store

It is me, Stephen, from Connect2Media, publishers of TUMBLEBUGS, live on the App Store today!

The game is a great twist on the classic 'match three marble shooter' genre which sees you saving bugs from the evil dominion of the Black Bug Army. It's had well over 35 million plays on-line and is a casual gaming classic.

So what makes me think you should try this game?

It is great fun - pure and simple, beautiful gameplay, vibrant graphics, great progression and a quirky sense of humour.

It has quite a pedigree too, having been created by casual game masters Wildfire Studios and developed by Tag Games (of 'Car Jack Streets' fame).

So please - give it a go and, as ever, let us know what you think as we are more than happy to listen to what you guys have to say in order to make our games better and better.

Link to game: http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=326430246&mt=8

Link to video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n28_fyw8FoA

09-17-2009, 06:16 AM
May I ask how the controls are?

I won't accept anything but stoneloops controls =P

09-17-2009, 06:46 AM
Originally Posted by The Bat Outta Hell View Post
May I ask how the controls are?

I won't accept anything but stoneloops controls =P
Tap the direction you want to shoot. Since the shooting beetle or whatever it's called is stationary, I can't really think of any other way to shoot. Tap the direction you want to shoot the marble is pretty much how the game plays.