★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Premium Puzzler 'Polyform' (Universal) $2.99 > Free

03-19-2015, 10:23 AM
Premium Puzzler 'Polyform' (Universal) $2.99 > Free

TouchArcade (interesting reading): 'Polyform', A Premium Puzzler From Nintendo Partner DeNA, Goes Temporarily Free

148Apps.com (slightly underrated): Polyform is an easily-digestible puzzle game that has few surprises, but is enjoyable nonetheless.

Free for the first time! Supports Game Center. Highly recommended!

Hurry up! Handpicked & Time-Limited App Store FREEbies & Sales
(Blog German-language; but you'll find all links, pics, and videos.)
03-19-2015, 10:40 AM
Free seems about right for this. I'd like to complain about the cubes not going where you want but I can't. It does a remarkably good job at this. Gameplay-wise it just seems hollow though... like something crucial is missing. Not very fun or compelling. Doesn't help that the 20 second loop of music sounds like a demo from a cheap Casio keyboard. Even the old Tetrisphere cycled between different techno tracks to keep things fresh and they had to worry about making space on a cartridge 😄
03-19-2015, 02:15 PM
Interesting. I didn't even know this exist on iOS, I own this game (it's called Critical Mass) on Steam and I spent quite a few hours with it, it's just amazing. If the experience is similar to PC version, it's gonna be a true gem on every puzzle fan's iPad.

Game Center -> macplash
feel free to send me friend request
03-20-2015, 07:28 AM
I can't read the name of this game without hearing it in my head to the tune of an old British advertising jingle for Bodyform sanitary towels.

"Ooh, Polyfooorm, Polyfoorm for yooouuu!"

Just thought I'd share!
03-23-2015, 02:31 AM
The game is not my style, but it still a good game I guess.

Pine Entertainment