★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Farmer Lester has destroyed your forest home and now its time for bunny revenge! Lead a brave little bunny named Calvin, and his adorable furry friends, on a rampage through Pitchfork Farms.

*** Featured by Apple in "Best of March" ***
*** Featured by Apple in "Best New Games" ***

"Super fun and over-the-top cute!" GameSkinny
"A must for fans of puzzles!" Gamezebo
"Contender for puzzle game of the year" Tom Cutrofello

Patchmania is a delightful new puzzle game that features 925 original puzzles, and animation so cute you wont be able to put it down! Devour Farmer Lesters crops, and put him out of business by drawing paths with your finger through his carefully planted vegetable patches. Keep your bunnies chomping away and eat all of Lesters vegetables to get the highest score!

- 925 addictive puzzles
- Simple & fun path drawing controls
- Original animated story
- 4 lovable bunnies & 1 angry farmer
- 13 unique game environments

Enter the beautiful animated world of Patchmania, and get addicted to hundreds of free and original puzzles that will make you think! Easy path drawing controls, and a gradual difficulty progression, make Patchmania fun for anyone to pick up and play.

- Adorable animation & fun sound effects
- AI puzzle solver gives hints in case you get stuck
- Track your completion as you go
- Play across devices with iCloud sync
- Relaxing mental exercise keeps you sharp

touchy85's comments:

Patchmania - A Puzzle About Bunny Revenge!

Little Details LLC
Genres: Games Puzzle Board
GAME CENTER ENABLED
Free

Quote:
Farmer Lester has destroyed your forest home and now its time for bunny revenge! Lead a brave little bunny named Calvin, and his adorable furry friends, on a rampage through Pitchfork Farms.

Patchmania is a delightful new puzzle game that features over 600 original puzzles, and animation so cute you wont be able to put it down! Devour Farmer Lesters crops, and put him out of business by drawing paths with your finger through his carefully planted vegetable patches. Keep your bunnies chomping away and eat all of Lesters vegetables to get the highest score!

- Over 600 addictive puzzles
- Simple & fun path drawing controls
- Original animated story
- 4 lovable bunnies & 1 angry farmer
- 9 unique game environments

Enter the beautiful animated world of Patchmania, and get addicted to hundreds of free and original puzzles that will make you think! Easy path drawing controls, and a gradual difficulty progression, make Patchmania fun for anyone to pick up and play.

- Adorable animation & fun sound effects
- AI puzzle solver gives hints in case you get stuck
- Track your completion as you go
- Play across devices with iCloud sync
- Relaxing mental exercise keeps you sharp

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 7.0

Download Size: 69.2MB

03-19-2015, 02:15 PM
Game Impressions

03-19-2015, 04:03 PM
Liking this one, funny and polished.
03-19-2015, 05:17 PM
I cannot resist the graphics. Downloading.
03-20-2015, 11:11 PM
Well, that is plain stupid, if I replay a level, the leaderboard score goes up even when I didn't improve my score for that level. What is up with that
03-21-2015, 07:12 AM
When Otto farts, Peanut laughs so funny, it's adorable, maybe I am Getting to old for this stuff maybe........
03-21-2015, 10:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by saosijs View Post
Well, that is plain stupid, if I replay a level, the leaderboard score goes up even when I didn't improve my score for that level. What is up with that
Patchmania's UI designer here. The leaderboard score is a tally of the cumulative vegetables you have eaten and not a reflection of the stars you achieve after playing a level. Sorry if that wasn't clear!

Really happy to hear you're all enjoying the game
03-21-2015, 10:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by partlysean View Post
Patchmania's UI designer here. The leaderboard score is a tally of the cumulative vegetables you have eaten and not a reflection of the stars you achieve after playing a level. Sorry if that wasn't clear!

Thanks for responding! So why not rename it to "Total veggies eaten, ever" or better, clearer yet, transform it into "Total time played" because that is what it is about basically "time waisted on the game" Not really an interesting competition, but OK

So can I suggest more interesting leaderboards? First a straightforward progression leaderboard, which could be simple level progression. And real leaderboards for competition, a total veggies collected (counting them once!), and a shortest path leaderboard: the more efficient you are in collecting the veggies, the more points (with severe penalty for leaving veggies behind)
03-21-2015, 12:42 PM
Game is great fun, it's very Well presented, is this your first game?
03-21-2015, 01:20 PM
What is the IAP? There is no description of that in iTunes. Is this pay-to-win?

Saosijs, awesome pun! "Waisted"... Milk spilled out from my nose when I read it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by saosijs View Post
what it is about basically "time waisted on the game"

Last edited by y2kmp3; 03-21-2015 at 02:02 PM.